Skip to main content

Doctor Who

What happened there?..Juddoon and Gallifreyans just Killing people? and two doctors?????? What???????

I reckon these Gallifreyan’s are unknown to the 13 doctors we’ve met.
I also think they’re from well in the past too - before all these major intergalactic rules came into play...

But Ruth Doctor seems essentially good...

I'm going off Whovians really. It's all becoming too silly, like they can't take any aspect of the show seriously and have to add innuendo and childishness.
Justin Hamilton is the worst in that regard. I miss Adam Richard and his passion for the show.

I agree. I was kind of annoyed how silly the chatter was after such an incredible episode.

I'm going off Whovians really. It's all becoming too silly, like they can't take any aspect of the show seriously and have to add innuendo and childishness.
Justin Hamilton is the worst in that regard. I miss Adam Richard and his passion for the show.
Yeah I was going to stop watching just because of JH‘s awful contributions. Somehow I keep getting dragged in for one more episode.

I thought is was another really strong episode. Everything this season has been great except the Orphan one, which wasn't THAT bad, better than most of last season.

People are really upset over the scene with the Doctor and Graham, saying she was un-Doctorish and cold.
Have they ever watched the show before?
The Doctor has rarely ever known how to handle human emotions properly. Social awkwardness doesn't mean you don't care.
I think it was brave not to gloss over it by adding false sentiment, or worse, promise some magical sci fi cure.

I thought is was another really strong episode. Everything this season has been great except the Orphan one, which wasn't THAT bad, better than most of last season.

People are really upset over the scene with the Doctor and Graham, saying she was un-Doctorish and cold.
Have they ever watched the show before?
The Doctor has rarely ever known how to handle human emotions properly. Social awkwardness doesn't mean you don't care.
I think it was brave not to gloss over it by adding false sentiment, or worse, promise some magical sci fi cure.

Agreed Meglos! People waaaay overreacted to that scene with her and Graeme

I’m so excited for the two part finale!

Some cool creepy elements in this episode. I can now see where Mary Shelley got her inspiration for Frankenstein haha

Mrs Doctor got quite stroppy and high horsey too!

I loved Mrs Doctor. One of her best performances so far.
Another excellent adventure which makes me excited for the finale.

Where’s all the Whovian’s at? This threads been too quiet for my liking!

loving this take on the cybermen. Very creepy. And the cyberman who makes other cybermen scream - yikes!

tasty little but at the end of the episode too. Bring on the finale where everything changes!

Back