Skip to main content

Doctor Who

...there are some spoilers in this clip so please be warned but it sure looks we’re in for an interesting series... (let’s hope The Chibb’s has upped his game)... Stephen Fry eh?... one of my most favourite personalities... bring it on!... on this link below... cheers.

Doctor Who trailer breakdown: Unseen aliens, Cybermen, spy missions and a deadly new threat
Jodie Whittaker’s Doctor faces her darkest adventures yet in new series 12 footage

Trailer looks great. My only problem is... the regulars really do need the subtitles at times, there are some really thick regional accents there. It's a long way from the posh received pronunciation of the classic series, where even Leela the savage spoke kike she was doing Shakespeare.

...what I’m really interested in are these... especially the comment “nothing can get into The Tardis!”... when clearly something is... really interesting indeed... cheers.

B6600CF0-86B9-485E-A436-0BD5979A8F8C.jpeg

7E917035-911E-4BE2-BB9A-227EE2C3CD1C.jpeg

...I don’t know whether anyone has seen this before but I think that it’s superb!... kudos to the guy that did it... cheers.

...apparently according to this website the Daleks are getting a makeover to resemble a sort of Steampunk version of the Daleks... here we go... Producers meddling with our creatures again... how about leaving alone what doesn’t need to be fixed eh?... it looks like The Chibbs has as big an ego as The Moff had... they have to stamp ‘their mark’ on the show to satisfy their ego to me... on this website below... cheers.

97CA7FE1-90C6-4AAD-B450-DC3617BC2D30.jpeg

Could be Cybermen, could be something new. It all looks good.

I was pleased to see
the surprise comeback of a Racnoss.
Less excited about the Judoon but they might be ok.

...I’m glad that you wrote that Meglos my friend... I thought exactly the same thing... I thought that it was just me... cheers.

I wish they'd stop messing with the Daleks and Cybermen. Fat Daleks, now possibly skinny Daleks. Just leave them the way everybody likes them!
I don't hate the new Cybermen quite as much but they are big clomping things now, they used to be slim and stealthy.

...on this website below are even more revelation spoilers so be warned... it seems like The Chibbs is trying everything he can to turn the tide of unhappiness of Jodies first season eh?... cheers.

I wish they'd stop messing with the Daleks and Cybermen. Fat Daleks, now possibly skinny Daleks. Just leave them the way everybody likes them!
I don't hate the new Cybermen quite as much but they are big clomping things now, they used to be slim and stealthy.

...^^^ well said Meglos and I totally agree... cheers.

...there are some spoilers in this clip so please be warned but it sure looks we’re in for an interesting series... (let’s hope The Chibb’s has upped his game)... Stephen Fry eh?... one of my most favourite personalities... bring it on!... on this link below... cheers.

Doctor Who trailer breakdown: Unseen aliens, Cybermen, spy missions and a deadly new threat
Jodie Whittaker’s Doctor faces her darkest adventures yet in new series 12 footage

Is that Nikola Tesla at 0:15 and 0:19?

0B7DCC4C-02CE-43F6-B54F-84EC06A6A6E6.jpeg

Hello old friends and fellow Who lovers.
l just watched the New Year's episode - wow.
And couldn't be happier it is a two-parter - we need a decent hit of Who after being deprived for so long.
Hope you all enjoyed it as much as me :)
Yes, I quite enjoyed it. Some wobbly bits in the first half but good, actually menacing, villains. Great ‘reveal’ and cliffhanger. I thought it was better than anything last season and the imdb rating agrees.

Hello friends.
I loved the episode, and agree it is Jodie's best so far, by far.
I enjoyed her playing snap instead of poker, that would be me.
Love the new Master. I wonder if he is Missy regenerated, or fits in before.
Interesting that Graham didn't know the Doctor had been a man, or thought she was joking.

Back