Skip to main content

Doctor Who

25508003_1599027110151974_7201100270723507404_n.jpg

...hello to all of my fellow Whovians... I haven't had much Internet access for the last 10 days or so because we have been travelling and seeing people (I wish that I had a Tardis... it would be so much easier)... have a brilliantly Happy Christmas my friends and DO NOT miss the Christmas special on Boxing day!... lol!... until I get back sometime after Christmas please stay safe... until then my friends... cheers. :)

Xmas special got a 5 star review in The Age today.[DOUBLEPOST=1514085193][/DOUBLEPOST]
...hello to all of my fellow Whovians... I haven't had much Internet access for the last 10 days or so because we have been travelling and seeing people (I wish that I had a Tardis... it would be so much easier)... have a brilliantly Happy Christmas my friends and DO NOT miss the Christmas special on Boxing day!... lol!... until I get back sometime after Christmas please stay safe... until then my friends... cheers. :)

Merry Christmas to you and yours Mr S!

Just noticed that the recently reconstructed version of Shada is available on iview. Looks like a big Doctor Who night tonight.

Hello lovely Who fans, hope everyone had jolly jingly Christmas yesterday.

I am soooo excited for tonight, have been for weeks.
Except it really hit me today that we are losing Peter. Gonna cry for sure.

So have fun tonight or whenever you watch it (or have already watched it like Will).
Looking forward to reading what you all think.

Ditto .......@Nutmeg's lovely post

Mere minutes now, snacks, drinks, tissues all ready.
So exciting and bitter sweet, hopefully Capaldi has a magical farewell....ooo so sad I love him, he reminds me of the mad hatter a lot of times when he is being whimsical and enunciating with a twinkle in his eye.

And in case you are unaware Rove has a Whovian Chrissie Special straight after:)

Hello lovely Who fans, hope everyone had jolly jingly Christmas yesterday.

I am soooo excited for tonight, have been for weeks.
Except it really hit me today that we are losing Peter. Gonna cry for sure.

So have fun tonight or whenever you watch it (or have already watched it like Will).
Looking forward to reading what you all think.

Hi nutmeg, hope you had a lovely Christmas too. And all the other Whovians on here, it's an extra fun time for us.

But yes, I'm not ready for Capaldi to go yet. He still seems like a new Doctor to me, and I would have loved another year.

I'll be watching later when there are no interruptions (I mean family) around. Followed by Whovians.

I've avoided all spoilers, but the glimpses I have heard are that it's a brilliant episode.

Back