Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

He probably sold the rest of the furniture on Amazon
I was thinking the same thing. All these fake law suits were a distraction so he could sell the Whitehouse furniture to try to get money to pay off his debts. He will then pardon everyone involved.

#DiaperDon

ca363291-74ae-4c4a-9fc4-71678b0c5a17.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. All these fake law suits were a distraction so he could sell the Whitehouse furniture to try to get money to pay off his debts. He will then pardon everyone involved.
I also saw someone on Twitter speculating "I wonder how much Trump is charging for pardons?".

And yes, I'd immediately thought he's had the removalists in and is flogging everything that isn't nailed down.

And @Kingston I can just imagine Melania saying "thank god you lost the stupid election. I'm not decorating the stupid tree. I really don't care, do u?"

But....
I love how she treats him, she has made it very clear there is no physical relationship
And she is the boss
I bet she and baron (awful name) speak every language except English at “home”
Torture the prick, for a bit
Then clean him out, take every last cent and leave him homeless in a gutter

Who???

Seems one Democrat has won, and the other is very close = Republican in the lead currently

Looks like the Dems have won both seats, thankfully. Although the second one was pretty close. Well done Georgia!

Back