Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

OK so gonna go over my previous comments/predictions:

I should have done a sweep, but I'm just gonna leave this here:

Predicted Electoral College votes:

Biden: 325, Trump 213

Bit optimistic! But the correct end result.

I think Biden can take most of Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, and who knows possibly even Georgia.

Wrong on Iowa (really wrong!) but called the rest correctly.
This is my projection as of right now. Could be wrong on NC and GA but either way Biden wins.

View attachment 56205

Also wrong on North Carolina, but PA and GA both came through for me. NV, AZ, WI and MI hadn't been called either when I posted this.

So good to have a few elections recently that don't leave me feeing deflated and worried about the future, for a change. Just have to hope Georgia comes through for the Senate, so that Biden can actually make a difference.

Reactions: kxk

Anthony Callea

#FAKEnews is 𝒇𝒖𝒏
😉
#twitter

125085471_4067699079910223_6779583006340629346_o.jpg

So what's next for Donnie boy?
Once they evict him
I like many others expect him to make his own TV network
Called ....worse than fox
Featuring the best liars in America, Donnie can give tips on how to lie like a 5 year old

He will have a talk show he thinks like Oprah, who turned from talking trash to preaching
More like Jerry Springer style

And/or start his own political party, or Republicans may just become Donnie's home
And there will be a new party led by someone

Big question....
How many of those 70+million voters are bonkers, racists, dickheads
And how many are just more ordinary republicans?

The cult of Trump cannot surely be so huge?
I expect the cult has 20-40million

And what will become of the snappy robot Melania? That will be interesting

So what's next for Donnie boy?
Once they evict him
I like many others expect him to make his own TV network
Called ....worse than fox
Featuring the best liars in America, Donnie can give tips on how to lie like a 5 year old

He will have a talk show he thinks like Oprah, who turned from talking trash to preaching
More like Jerry Springer style

And/or start his own political party, or Republicans may just become Donnie's home
And there will be a new party led by someone

Big question....
How many of those 70+million voters are bonkers, racists, dickheads
And how many are just more ordinary republicans?

The cult of Trump cannot surely be so huge?
I expect the cult has 20-40million

And what will become of the snappy robot Melania? That will be interesting
I have an online friend (of many years) who supports Trump. I try not to let it get in the way. She's nice and kind, and not bonkers, racist or a dickhead. Just naïve I guess, because she truly believed his promises, especially regarding keeping her and her family safe on a pension.

I have an online friend (of many years) who supports Trump. I try not to let it get in the way. She's nice and kind, and not bonkers, racist or a dickhead. Just naïve I guess, because she truly believed his promises, especially regarding keeping her and her family safe on a pension.

huh, so it can be possible to be friends, or at least friendly, with a trump supporter. very interesting indeed, mr meglos. very interesting indeed.

Right from the beginning with Trump it's always been the case of taking any accusation as an admission - he's not bright enough to accuse others of things he hasn't done, or thought of doing, himself.

Just hope this time next year him and his batshit family are where they all belong.

Back