Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

I always wonder if there would have been two states living in peace by now had it not been for that prick who assassinated Yitzhak Rabin in 1995.

Wish Winnie would do to National what he did to Labour after the first MMP election, by pissing them off and forming a coalition between Labour, Greens, TPM and NZF. Although it might be a big ask to make it work, tbh.

Wish Winnie would do to National what he did to Labour after the first MMP election, by pissing them off and forming a coalition between Labour, Greens, TPM and NZF. Although it might be a big ask to make it work, tbh.
It seemed like the left wasn't even interested in trying to make a deal with Winston - I think the knew it would be a total nightmare and decided let Luxton deal with that! That's why to me it is even more telling it took this long for them to get a deal together - there was no other deals on the table. The other options were Luxton try and run with a minority government or we go back to the polls.

It seemed like the left wasn't even interested in trying to make a deal with Winston - I think the knew it would be a total nightmare and decided let Luxton deal with that! That's why to me it is even more telling it took this long for them to get a deal together - there was no other deals on the table. The other options were Luxton try and run with a minority government or we go back to the polls.
oh for sure, Winnie's a nightmare to deal with. I hope this all ends in tears and the government falls apart.

Back