Skip to main content

Dion Appreciation Thread

He looks completely disinterested when he is on.

Plus he isn't even buff so the gym 3 times a day thing is the biggest joke

He looks completely disinterested when he is on.

Plus he isn't even buff so the gym 3 times a day thing is the biggest joke

You know, not everyone wants to be enormously buff. That's usually not the point of consistent exercise. I think with Dion it's more for health upkeep and physical fitness than trying to be THIS BIG for the ladies (and Jason).

You know, not everyone wants to be enormously buff. That's usually not the point of consistent exercise. I think with Dion it's more for health upkeep and physical fitness than trying to be THIS BIG for the ladies (and Jason).
But I doubt even the GOLD MEDAL Olympian trains that much - and three times a day would either cut you right up OR get you fairly sizable ... he is neither

***WRONG THREAD FOR ME- last post***
I don't appreciate Dion

Going to do a workout is not all about being buff. Soskai is right.
Plenty of other benefits by just working out and all.

Oh - when he was eating the food tonight.
You could tell he was enjoying it a lot.
Housemates must enjoy the good quality of food after those shakes.

Dion is soooo good looking! But he hasnt had enough airtime unfortunately :(

I think travis is sexy too though lol.

On track with my prediction of him not being out spoken or having opinions or personality.
I reckon it's pretty obvious that Dion DOES have personality. The way that he sticks by Jason, despite his crap. The way he handled himself in the Fish Bowl, hilarious. You also constantly see snippets of him talking, and not small talk, with numerous other housemates, which suggests to me that he is indeed a genuine, all-round bloke and the hm's "go to" guy

He has an awful habit of clinging onto things I have noticed.
Putting his hand behind Jason and at the dinner the other night, holding onto Lisa's chair :/

Sure there's one thing you wouldn't mind Dion grabbing onto.

21ov8e9.gif

But I doubt even the GOLD MEDAL Olympian trains that much - and three times a day would either cut you right up OR get you fairly sizable ... he is neither

***WRONG THREAD FOR ME- last post***
I don't appreciate Dion
Not necessarily, you can look buff without necessarily being that strong.
So depends what sort of training he does, if it's functional he's less likely to be bulging.

Back