Skip to main content

Dion Appreciation Thread

Dion is creative director of Fit Beard Registry a clothing company that combines beards and working out? anyway I wouldnt be surprised if he knew David? He will probably flog his clothes in there.

B5eGsqx.jpg

Definitely liking Dion and his partner. They are my favorite duo so far. I loved that he didn't even stop for a second, before jumping up to support his partner over the watch stuff. He seems like a genuinely good guy, as does his partner, who's name is escaping me.

Definitely liking Dion and his partner. They are my favorite duo so far. I loved that he didn't even stop for a second, before jumping up to support his partner over the watch stuff. He seems like a genuinely good guy, as does his partner, who's name is escaping me.

Agree! That was so cute. They are by far the cutest partners in there :biggrin:

Dion is creative director of Fit Beard Registry a clothing company that combines beards and working out? anyway I wouldnt be surprised if he knew David? He will probably flog his clothes in there.

B5eGsqx.jpg
He looks like Hank off "Me, myself and Irene" in this pic.

Anyone get a screencap of when we saw dion in his underwear?? When they were told they could exit the fishbowl

ROFL! Knew you would come around to Dion. Do you like Travis and Ryan now too? I know Travis isn't the smartest guy in the house. Haha! :p

hmm lol. If that's who I think it was that i have ignored, it's obvious it was sarcasm.... :laugh:

Last edited:
Back