Skip to main content

Delilah

Why, when Delilah has been sleeping inside, did Stacey have to put Delilah in the outside Kennel to sleep last night?

because Stacy isn't too cool with animals she likes to tell everyone she is a koal hugger but when she finds out they pee on you with stuff that can take the duco off a car she tones it down and asks ben for advice.

In a nutshell lol

Why didn't BB give Delilah a role in the talent quest.

AND can we have a daily show ABOUT Delilah Please? :D

Why didn't BB give Delilah a role in the talent quest.

AND can we have a daily show ABOUT Delilah Please? :D

If they could replace all the clips of Ava and Josh sucking face with fun stories about Delilah, I'd be happy.

I hope that Delilah is placed in a good home after the show and the new potential owners were already selected pre-BB so fans don't try and get custody of her. I'm glad for once a dog in the BB house has worked out, but it will be sad when they take her off them, especially for Zoe, and we will have to witness the emotional fallout.

AT least they didn't go with the seeing eye pups this time as it was such a disaster last time.

Loved how Delilah got so excited in the group hug that she weazled her way right into the middle of all the HMs :D

I hope that Delilah is placed in a good home after the show and the new potential owners were already selected pre-BB so fans don't try and get custody of her. I'm glad for once a dog in the BB house has worked out, but it will be sad when they take her off them, especially for Zoe, and we will have to witness the emotional fallout.

I'm hoping Delilah stays to end - she is such a great dog. :)

Back