Skip to main content

Delilah

Medusa

Turns People to Stone
Have been watching Delilah as much as I can during the last week.

How much fun is that dog having????

Despite being screeched at and chased whilst pooing on the first day, Delilah has worked out all those HMs and wormed her way into their affections.

She is alert to the routines now. She is aware of what the Hm's are doing. She follows them. She plays. She rests.

She now looks as though she is having an EXCellent time.

Bloody Hell though....Kelpies are SUPER SMART.

I think she is now Top Dog :D

She is a bit gorgeous, isn't she? :D

Friendly and playful and quite calm for a kelpie in a confined environment.

She is probably coping well because there is SO much human company. She really didn't seem to be overly phased by the screeching from what I saw. Slotted right in well, I'd say. :)

One thing that annoyed the shit outta me tonight, though, was Michael encouraging her to jump all over the furniture... this girl is looking to be adopted by someone and if she has a complete disregard for furnishings it will lower her chances. IMO

Last edited:
It's funny when she jumps on the bed & goes over to a HM to sleep.

She is the first up of a morning & makes her way out to the yard.

The other morning she work Zoe up really early.

One thing that annoyed the shit outta me tonight, though, was Michael encouraging her to jump all over the furniture... this girl is looking to be adopted by someone and if she has a complete disregard for furnishings it will lower her chances. IMO

I have a feeling she has already found a home.

Before she went into the house she was doing tricks etc.

I think that Michael was putting her through an Obstacle course like ""Agility" training.

Delilah (being more of a genius than Michael) followed quite ragged directions from him.

I love how she just mooches with the HMs on teh day beds outside.

I love how she responds to BBs voice :D

Check out that she is usually right there where the action in the house is.

So far she seems to particularly like Zoe, Sam and Ben. :D

I think she's an awesome dog. Very smart, friendly and playful. :) But I cringe every time she goes on the furniture, especially the beds. Uncleeaaaannnn.

Ben grooms her. She has short hair. She is washed. She is de wormed and de fleaed.

She is cleaner than Michael...or Josh :D

I love seeing her running around and getting excited when the HM's get excited. Also love her just chilling out with the HM's, having a doze as they bitch! She does seemed to have settled in well there. I tend to spend the time watching her when the HM's chat as she is more interesting!!!

Don't the sheets in the bedroom usually get regularly changed in the big brother house?

Hard to tell.. I don't recall there being washed sheets strewn around the backyard to dry - thought I recall that happening in past seasons.. Maybe they are delivered clean and the dirty ones are taken away and laundered.

I'd hate to have to wash them in those little agitator things they have. :S

I thought that too - the obstacle course is great but outside - no way is my dog allowed to jump on my bed and furniture, only when I tell him it's ok. Then he is "you really sure?" before he'll jump up.

Have been watching Delilah as much as I can during the last week.

How much fun is that dog having????

Despite being screeched at and chased whilst pooing on the first day, Delilah has worked out all those HMs and wormed her way into their affections.

She is alert to the routines now. She is aware of what the Hm's are doing. She follows them. She plays. She rests.

She now looks as though she is having an EXCellent time.

Bloody Hell though....Kelpies are SUPER SMART.

I think she is now Top Dog :D

Oh I lover her.

I am a sucker for pets. If I had have known earlier loving a dog could feel this good - there is no way I would have had my son.

My dog is a rescue dog named Billy and I love him so much sometimes I feel like I could squeeze him until his guts spurt out his arse!

There are just so many reasons dogs are better than kids. They are ALWAYS happy to see you, they never have unreal expectations, they always want a cuddle, they eat anything, they never answer back, they don't borrow money and best of all, when they give you the shits - you can just put them down!

I love her! Such a perfect dog, playful and friendly but at the same time controllable and obedient.

I too love seeing her laying around with the housemates when they're chatting or wagging her little excited tail when they get excited.

I like that they're not putting pressure on her by making her part of a task or trying to make her do things for entertainment.. they're just letting her be and she seems to be having a ball :D

Kelpies are fantastic dogs! We've always had one or two rescue dogs in the house, and Harry our kelpie was just so intelligent and fitted straight into the familiy. He didn't even chase the cats. I miss him. We currently have a jack russell X and a cocker spaniel X. They're both gorgeous, but they'd freak out in the BB house. And they're all allowed full family privileges; the furniture is for all of us :)

I love her! Such a perfect dog, playful and friendly but at the same time controllable and obedient.

I too love seeing her laying around with the housemates when they're chatting or wagging her little excited tail when they get excited.

I like that they're not putting pressure on her by making her part of a task or trying to make her do things for entertainment.. they're just letting her be and she seems to be having a ball :D

Talking of balls, the boys (Josh) hit Delilah's two balls out of the compound :(

Why, when Delilah has been sleeping inside, did Stacey have to put Delilah in the outside Kennel to sleep last night?

How was the ballet/ and did you stay up on those loubotins?

Back