Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

LOL
You guys......dinosaurs......AVICI is/was a musical genius, song writer, producer, perfromer - DJ labels do not really capture what these artists actually do.

@reepbot, of course he is a HEADLINE, he is a HUGE INTERNATIONAL artist

Do you guys live in soundproof cupboards from yesteryear?
How could have not heard Wake Me Up or Levels......

I think you would like his lyrics @reepbot, especially Wake Me Up....could be your theme song

Check these songs out, I'm sure you will recognise them, you must at least know who Nile Rodgers is???

Nile...
'I'm shocked because I don't know medically what happened, but I can just say as a person, as a friend, and more importantly, as a musician, Tim was one of the greatest, natural melody writers I've ever worked with, and I've worked with some of the most brilliant musicians on this planet.'
4B62F18A00000578-5639943-image-a-35_1524307018686.jpg
Nah, you just too cool!

Uber cool.

Coolest McCool in Cool School.

No way someone as cool as you lives in a soundproof cupboard of yesteryear... you so current.

LOL Dinosaur’s indeed.

LOL
You guys......dinosaurs......AVICI is/was a musical genius, song writer, producer, perfromer - DJ labels do not really capture what these artists actually do.

@reepbot, of course he is a HEADLINE, he is a HUGE INTERNATIONAL artist

Do you guys live in soundproof cupboards from yesteryear?
How could have not heard Wake Me Up or Levels......

I think you would like his lyrics @reepbot, especially Wake Me Up....could be your theme song

Check these songs out, I'm sure you will recognise them, you must at least know who Nile Rodgers is???

Nile...
'I'm shocked because I don't know medically what happened, but I can just say as a person, as a friend, and more importantly, as a musician, Tim was one of the greatest, natural melody writers I've ever worked with, and I've worked with some of the most brilliant musicians on this planet.'
4B62F18A00000578-5639943-image-a-35_1524307018686.jpg
gawd even I (a true dinosaur in these corridoors) knew who Avici was ... I couldnt have recognised him in the street but I have these tracks on my spotify

another joins the 28 club

Nope, not someone I was even vaguely familiar with, but in the 28 club? Seems to be the number to expire at.

I have photographic memory and remember her being on Newlyweds, which is a show most people don't remember. But I loved it! And she was my fave character even though I was maybe 8 or 9 at the time. I can even hear the theme song in my head

I remember that show. Annie Jones, and a guy who went on to play a doctor in All Saints.

Back