Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

I think we should all masturbate tonight in her honour.

The powerful lyrics of her song 'I Touch Myself' inspired me to throw caution to the wind and have a tickle. Over time I would become the best lover I have ever had.

Thanks Chrissie, you put the Oooooh in my orgasm.

I order you not to rest in peace though, I want you to continue to create mayhem and outrage and party like the devil himself!!!!

??? Really? Why? Or was that a typo?

smartyass-graffiti-16.jpg

Or not.

Oh god damn she is and was awesome.

The best rock woman ever, I couldn't believe she didn't become an international mega star.

Remember the first time you saw that sneering rock godess ironically wrapped in that uniform belt out Boys on Countdown?

That woman just oozed sex, once onstage all she moved was her foot, and it was freakin sexy..........ahhhhhhhh Chrissie, too soon, I would have liked to see you again one more time...

(PS Is it weird 2 of the biggest rock icons of Australia are associated with kid's school uniforms?)

Oh god damn she is and was awesome.

The best rock woman ever, I couldn't believe she didn't become an international mega star.

Remember the first time you saw that sneering rock godess ironically wrapped in that uniform belt out Boys on Countdown?

That woman just oozed sex, once onstage all she moved was her foot, and it was freakin sexy..........ahhhhhhhh Chrissie, too soon, I would have liked to see you again one more time...

(PS Is it weird 2 of the biggest rock icons of Australia are associated with kid's school uniforms?)

Interesting!

In 1989, McManus did a co-management deal for Amphlett with US powerbroker Freddie De Mann.

De Mann also managed Madonna.

McManus said: "I think it difficult for Freddie having Chrissie in his stable.

"When I Touch Myself went to No.1, Freddie resigned as her joint manager.

"He was getting so much pressure from Madonna. She saw Chrissy not as a threat, but as an equal.

"That's a big rap - coming from Madge."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...#ixzz2RDMFkjhl

I remembered the last time I saw Chrissie on TV was a few years ago at the Aria Awards where she spoke about her cousin Little Patti.
I'm pleased also that Patti was in NY to be with Chrissie over the last few weeks.

For anyone interested, I tracked down some Video ^

[video=youtube;TmPQuE8cj-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmPQuE8cj-Q[/video]

Interesting!

In 1989, McManus did a co-management deal for Amphlett with US powerbroker Freddie De Mann.

De Mann also managed Madonna.

McManus said: "I think it difficult for Freddie having Chrissie in his stable.

"When I Touch Myself went to No.1, Freddie resigned as her joint manager.

"He was getting so much pressure from Madonna. She saw Chrissy not as a threat, but as an equal.

"That's a big rap - coming from Madge."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...#ixzz2RDMFkjhl

Great, another reason to hate old gristle Madge, sounds like she stymied Chrissie.
Damn her to hell, cow - what a bitch, successful women should help other women.

Wonder what other fabulous real talent we have missed out on due to talentless ruthless bitches/bastards blocking them?

Chrissie Amphlett of the Divniyls :(

:(

Let's hope the dalek's didn't get her ...

[youtubevid]i1Yte5agyJM[/youtubevid]

... and speaking of "getting", how is this one from the movie "Monkey Grip" !

[youtubevid]2SqH_GGAqJg[/youtubevid]

regarDS

...I've got to admit it... I thought that he had died about 10 years or more ago... good on him for living such a long life... he was quite funny in 'Number 96' at the time but I... **Ahem** ...didn't watch it to see him... (if you know what I mean... **Sticky blushes**)... it is good to read that he was still working in 2000 and did a lot to help others... RIP Johnny Lockwood... cheers.

...I've got to admit it... I thought that he had died about 10 years or more ago... good on him for living such a long life... he was quite funny in 'Number 96' at the time but I... **Ahem** ...didn't watch it to see him... (if you know what I mean... **Sticky blushes**)... it is good to read that he was still working in 2000 and did a lot to help others... RIP Johnny Lockwood... cheers.

I thought the same thing, I thought he had died years ago too.

I'm guessing Abigail was one of your favourites. :)

I thought the same thing, I thought he had died years ago too.

I'm guessing Abigail was one of your favourites. :)

Can't imagine why... Alas I was too young in the 70's to watch or errr... appreciate the finer TV qualities...of No.96....

The censors banned 96 in our house , censors being Mum & Dad. Missed lots of banned stuff.
But being curious, at one stage 96 had been on for so long we convinced her to let us see what was happening to the grocer, he was bombed or something wasn't he?

I can't even recall what it was all about, pretty young, but we were so proud of our persuasive skills more than anything.

Ray HarryHausen - aged 92 - special effects pioneer

Most notable for his stop-motion special effects with miniatures such as the Kraken, Medusa and Pegasus in the original "Clash of the Titans" and the skeletons in "Jason and the Argonauts.

Ray HarryHausen - aged 92 - special effects pioneer

Most notable for his stop-motion special effects with miniatures such as the Kraken, Medusa and Pegasus in the original "Clash of the Titans" and the skeletons in "Jason and the Argonauts.

Far out, he was awesome, those skellies in Jason freaked me out for ages. And he did a good Medusa too.

Back