Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

Adam Rich, aged 54

Despite his history of drug abuse and mental health struggles, the cookers on Twitter are having a field day pinning his death on Covid vaccinations (he was a strong proponent of vaccinations). What sad, horrible, opportunistic arseholes they are.

After the Baz Luhrman Elvis film rekindling my love of Elvis… the death of Lisa Marie to a heart attack today hits harder than I expected. I hope there was more joy than I know in her life, from the outside I see so much sadness. 😢

After the Baz Luhrman Elvis film rekindling my love of Elvis… the death of Lisa Marie to a heart attack today hits harder than I expected. I hope there was more joy than I know in her life, from the outside I see so much sadness. 😢
Just saw this on the news. What's going on! 😳
They were saying there would be something on about her "complicated Life", later (channel 10)

Renée Geyer, 69.

Renée Geyer has died at 69, after an operation for hip surgery which led to the discovery of inoperable lung cancer.

…I’m sorry to say that I didn’t care for her music that much but I did love this song…

…but still… it’s a shame to see her go… (sorry if I offended any Renee Geyer fans)… cheers.

Yup, I'm with you guys.
David Bowie and George Michael were big ones for me. The next big one will be Sting or Noel Gallagher. Hopefully they've got a bit more life in them.

13BA5809-E16D-499F-91DC-0AD475E667BE.jpeg
He lived in Calgary for a while and while I didn’t know him personally or outside of social media those I know who do had nothing but good things to say about him. Given how sudden this is I can only assume the worst… It really is proof that you never know what’s going on behind social media.

Last edited:
He lived in Calgary for a while and while I didn’t know him personally or outside of social media those I know who do had nothing but good things to say about him. Given how sudden this is I can only assume the worst… It really is proof that you never know what’s going on behind social media.
oh how awful

Back