Skip to main content

Dear tim's dad,

M

magickster

How gorgeous was Tim's dad? He was the star of those noms, which were the best ever may i say. These were the noms the Aussie public would go for, especially where Ed and Jade are concerned. I think Drew is also past his used by date.
Tim should win as he has shown his truest self. The other HM's don't have the guts Tim does or the personality. Speaking of that, how was Tim's reaction to see his father nominating? His dad making jokes with Ed's name, like how he's borED. Tim loved it.

You did well Mr Tim. You and your little onesie. Besides, the other HM's have had more surprises and contact with love ones than Tim. Tagan saw her mum and Ed his brother in the freeze game. Jade spoke to her father from Italy and Drew got Tully (I know, not a loved one but you get the point). Boog is new. Tim got the more raw end of the deal I think. Why reward hangers on and followers or boring people who just sit in the house and don't add anything. Reward those who have a unique impact.

Imagine the house without Tim in it?? How boring and quiet :p He is the highlight of that place and the reason most people watch.

Tim deserves to win. I want to see him and his father in matching finale, skeleton, onesies. Hilarious!

100%.
Time dad is awesome. He must make a great principal.
The best part was Tim's reaction and then finally saying how proud he is of his Dad.

Good job Tim's Dad for supporting Tim like you have. You have an amazing son. I can see why so many people are taken with him.

He has a great heart.

He was fantastic! He seems like a lovely man who's not afraid to have a bit of fun. And his noms were spot on - well done Tim's Dad, you were the star of the show!

Tim fans - vote vote vote!! We don't want a Ben shocker with everyone assuming he's safe!

Agreed, agreed, agreed. It was a season highlight, both Tim's Dad and Tim's absolutely uninhibited, joyful response to him.
Loved it.
There has never been a HM like Tim before. He deserves the win like no other.

Amen and hallelujah.

For heaven's sake.....

*snork*

Bless.

Jesus Christ on a bicycle.

tumblr_mrhrde6fkP1qlj9f7o1_500.gif

How gorgeous was Tim's dad? He was the star of those noms, which were the best ever may i say. These were the noms the Aussie public would go for, especially where Ed and Jade are concerned. I think Drew is also past his used by date.
Tim should win as he has shown his truest self. The other HM's don't have the guts Tim does or the personality. Speaking of that, how was Tim's reaction to see his father nominating? His dad making jokes with Ed's name, like how he's borED. Tim loved it.

You did well Mr Tim. You and your little onesie. Besides, the other HM's have had more surprises and contact with love ones than Tim. Tagan saw her mum and Ed his brother in the freeze game. Jade spoke to her father from Italy and Drew got Tully (I know, not a loved one but you get the point). Boog is new. Tim got the more raw end of the deal I think. Why reward hangers on and followers or boring people who just sit in the house and don't add anything. Reward those who have a unique impact.

Imagine the house without Tim in it?? How boring and quiet :p He is the highlight of that place and the reason most people watch.

Tim deserves to win. I want to see him and his father in matching finale, skeleton, onesies. Hilarious![/]

Are you Phil? :p

Tim didn't look very impressed with his dad knocking off his onsie look "he's just copying me" LMAO
"Tim, to the principles office" - "Hi Dad, i mean sir"

TeamtIM

Back