Skip to main content

Dear tim's dad,

Agreed, agreed, agreed. It was a season highlight, both Tim's Dad and Tim's absolutely uninhibited, joyful response to him.
Loved it.
There has never been a HM like Tim before. He deserves the win like no other.

For sure.
You are a legend, Timmy's dad !
You can definitely see where Tim gets his "uniqueness" from.

GO TIMMY!

Love the dance skeleton move he did on the way out too lol

Imagine the house without Tim in it?? How boring and quiet :p He is the highlight of that place and the reason most people watch.

Tim deserves to win. I want to see him and his father in matching finale, skeleton, onesies. Hilarious![/]

:p

So agree. Really hope to see those matching skeleton onesies at the GF.
And the skeleton moves... ;)

Totally agree love Tim, would not be a fan without him this year. Please don't be complacent if you agree that Tim is the life of the BB2013 house, don't forget to vote for Tim to win

His dad was gorgeous. Obviously encouraged his son to develop his individuality - that's what you need in a school principal.

I found Tim's Dad hilarious as well, it made my night watching that.

I just now watched his nomination again, and noticed something that I didn't before... how much did he sound like, and have similar mannerisms to, Kevin Rudd?

Someone please watch that part over again and see if you can see it too... or if it's just me lol

That's what the election campaign would have sounded like if it had been a lot funnier, and less desperate.

Back