Skip to main content

Dear Channel Nine...

Dear Channel Nine, firstly I just want to say that even though BB was a total disaster the show still has hope. Here's what needs to happen if you bring it back next year:

Proper schedual at 7:00PM or 7:30PM.
Sunday evictions and Monday nominations with separate daily shows airing before the live show, not merged together.
Some sought of adults only show airing weekly at like 9:40PM.
Somthing similar to Uplate, Mike Goldman needs more air time.
Friday Night Live is MUST!
Real people for real entertainment, no more models and beautiful people.
A proper looking eviction auditorium, you guys ruined it in 2013-2014, bring back the grass seating and eviction plank.
Show more 24/7 love coverage i.e live streaming on the website and possibly on GO.
A proper BB website, Jump In is a horrible website design for BB.
Bring evictees to be interviewed on weekly live shows.
Show more behind the scenes stuff to make it feel more then a show.
Don't blow your budget on dazzling up the house.
A proper theme music please, like from the good old days.
Stop saving housemates one by one during evictions, just evict one and get on with it!
Actually try with the tasks please, like actual interesting tasks that tests the housemates.
Don't put soo many twists into it. I don't want to see constant nominations swaps and super poweres and reversing nominations and stuff like that, these twists are boring, I wanna see three nominees up for eviction and just leave it from there.
Stop heavily editing the daily shows so much, just show us the real deal.
And finally please give us a better host. Sonia is a terrific women but she isn't right for Big Brother, this is the worlds most susccesful reality show and it needs a great host to do it. Gretel would be idel. We need someone controversial and entertaining.

This is just my opinion. If this is how the show was treated on channel nine then the ratings would have been much higher in 2012-2014. Big Brither would possibly be on air right now. Take time to listen out to your viewers channel nine. Whose better to ask what to show then the people that actually watch the show. Don't fuck it up next time!

Proper schedual
Definitely something Channel 9 Lack! The only thing they schedule is the time from 4:00 pm to about 7:00 pm Where its news, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, News and then ACA... Not much proper scheduling after that.

Friday Night Live is MUST!
This is debateable, see if Channel 9 do it, they have the chance (Probably a high one) to screw it up, making it unwatchable (Think "Showdown")

A proper BB website, Jump In is a horrible website design for BB.
Agreed, Jumpin is the worst platform for Big Brother, its just a heap of trash, unuseable

Don't blow your budget on dazzling up the house.
DEFINITELY
The house doesn't need to look FANCY just well done. They only have to live there for 3 months, not worth building a castle...

Stop saving housemates one by one during evictions, just evict one and get on with it!
Definitely makes the show go on WAyyyyy too long!

And finally please give us a better host. Sonia is a terrific women but she isn't right for Big Brother, this is the worlds most susccesful reality show and it needs a great host to do it. Gretel would be idel. We need someone controversial and entertaining.
Julia Morris?

Julia Morris?[/QUOTE]

My number 1 preference would be Gretel. Julia Morris would be my second chocie. I deffintly enjoyed her on IMA celeb. If she where to become host I wouldn't complain. So yes Julia Morris would be a wonderful choice in my eyes.

My number 1 preference would be Gretel. Julia Morris would be my second chocie. I deffintly enjoyed her on IMA celeb. If she where to become host I wouldn't complain. So yes Julia Morris would be a wonderful choice in my eyes.
Yes, Gretel. Please.[/QUOTE]
I don't think she would do it though after some of the things she went through between BB01-07. Apparently she hates talking about Big Brother and being seen as the face of BB

Yes, Gretel. Please.
I don't think she would do it though after some of the things she went through between BB01-07. Apparently she hates talking about Big Brother and being seen as the face of BB[/QUOTE]

It's a shame really :( she was a fantastic host. I don't understand why she hate talking about so much. I guess she couldn't host any way due to many people in my age group not knowing who she is. Many people would warm to Julia. That's if it actually comes back next year though.

But he's so perky and enthusiastic and personable. None of which qualities apply to either Gretel or (especially) Sonia. And if they said to him "feel free to take the piss" that would not be beyond him either :D
I know. but he's a bit of a show pony. Yes, the others are as well, but he's more so.

Yes, Gretel. Please.[/QUOTE]
Good lord. Just read this. Couldn't work out what on earth was going on. My only comment was 'Yes, Gretel. Please.' Ok, I'm not entirely sober so no wonder it didn't make sense. Post night shift can do that to you. I will agree with it though.

As a middle child I am not sure how offended I should be by the comparison to channel nine.
I've been thinking about it, and Channel 9is the oldest child. It acts pompous and better than the others, but is only concerned with money and faking, the moral high ground whilst being stupider than you.

Channel 7 is trying to be like channel 9, but is even dumber. Channel 10 is the black sheep who sometimes gets it right, and gets a really hot partner every now and then.

I've been thinking about it, and Channel 9is the oldest child. It acts pompous and better than the others, but is only concerned with money and faking, the moral high ground whilst being stupider than you.

Channel 7 is trying to be like channel 9, but is even dumber. Channel 10 is the black sheep who sometimes gets it right, and gets a really hot partner every now and then.
And the ABC is Aunty.

Dear Channel Nine.

Hey how are ya? Good I hope... Anyway basically I wanted to say was I have not watched anything on your channel since the 2014 season of BB, you suck balls, all your current programing is fucking retarded and I can not wait till you and channel 7 finally realise that starting shows late, running way too many adds and chopping and changing your schedule is not helping you at all. In fact it is turning people away from FTA, the ratings this year on both 7 and 9 are down compared to this time last year. I wonder how far the will have dropped by this time next year.

C ya, would not want to be ya..

Inigo.

Back