Skip to main content

Dear Channel Nine...

BigBrotherCritic

Like working a job 24/7, for 2 days on the trot
Anything you wanna say to Channel Nine?

Tell us all what really gets on your nerves about Australia's "Middle Child" channel.

Get BB back to a cohesive show for a start. Get rid of anyone dumbing themselves down. GET RID OF KARL STEFANOVIC.
Cut down on cooking, talent, reno shows on all channels. Maybe show some Elvis movies on the weekends occasionally.
Channel 10 can get rid of a weeks worth of Neighbours repeats on 11.

Get BB back to a cohesive show for a start. Get rid of anyone dumbing themselves down. GET RID OF KARL STEFANOVIC.
Cut down on cooking, talent, reno shows on all channels. Maybe show some Elvis movies on the weekends occasionally.
Channel 10 can get rid of a weeks worth of Neighbours repeats on 11.

I do agree with this. I watch most of them, but it is overkill, one of each would suffice.

Thank you for screening Survivor on Go! (Some notice of repeat screenings would be good, also. They appear to be pop-ups. Not good for the nerves.)

Hear you still have the rights to BB? Until February 2016?? Pump one out on Go! over the summer, guys. Thanx.

The phrase: "Television Event of the Year" should be limited to only being said once per network, per year...

You are a dying dinosaur, channel nine. If it weren't for your precious live sports you would have been assigned to the dustbins of history a long time ago. But lucky for you we live in this backwards country called Australia where progress is looked at like a rabid dog. When you are no more I shall shed no tears. I'll save that for something that matters.

The phrase: "Television Event of the Year" should be limited to only being said once per network, per year...
I heard someone say in the lead up to the NRL GF that it was the premier sporting event in the country (or words to that effect). What sporting event is the premier one in your minds everyone?

I heard someone say in the lead up to the NRL GF that it was the premier sporting event in the country (or words to that effect). What sporting event is the premier one in your minds everyone?

This one:

space-jam.jpg

I think that depends on what state you are from. It is to many people

Nrl is pretty popular in QLD, along with northern NSW, I assume the rest of the country is AFL based, can any confirm or deny?

Nrl is pretty popular in QLD, along with northern NSW, I assume the rest of the country is AFL based, can any confirm or deny?
You'd be correct I think in saying that the rest of the country is more AFL biased and based. For me though the premier event will always be the Boxing Day Test at the G. It's the biggest arena, it's always December 26th and if it's the Ashes, it's got pretty much the entire country glued to the screen, except for those packing up their caravans and heading to the coasts. (gross generalisation there re coasts)

Back