Skip to main content

Episode Day 92 (28/10/13) Daily Show (90 mins)

Yes it looks like they are showing Tim in a bad way tonight. I hope people will vote for him. I don't want him to go, he deserves to be at least second. He made the show this year. He worked hard to make us entertained

Funny but after seeing the show I felt they were trying to show that Tim feels misunderstood by all HM's, that when explaining to Jade and Ed he was saying he has never been trying to make people look bad and they have misjudged him, he denied being aligned to the cool group, said he missed the misfits, and then even after all of that ... after going and sitting with Ed and Jade they ended the night with those two turning to each other and leaving Tim The Perennial Third Wheel feeling lonely again ... fade to Tim alone in bed ...

HOWEVER I still feel Tim is playing Ed and Jade to have them thinking he is more aligned with them and to curry favour with them and their fans ...

Tim's brain is always tick tick ticking away :)

Drew's big in the pants is he Jade!

That was a little risqué for family friendly.

:p

yeah but with such a big head stuck right up his arse like that - he'd need big pants :D

WANT TO POINT OUT I MADE A Booo Booo - I read it as ED being big in the pants ... not Drew

I actually LIKE Drew and don't think he has a big head nor does he have it stuck up his arse !!

<need to read things slowly when trying to catch up the whole thread!!!>

sowwwyyy!!!!

Last edited:
What was with the pro-Drew episode tonight.

BB trying to endear us to the cocky douchebag - Drew is such a good guy for missing Ben! :rolleyes:

And how noble of him to to want to 'stick up' for Tim then do anything but!

Don't you remember, Drew and Tully missed Ben so much more than all the other HM's when Ben was fake evicted. How could Ben have done that to them! Poor Drew and Tully *insert sarcasm*.

Yes, exactly. You can pick out negative traits if you don't like Tim, but "being mean" is not one of them. He's always been the first to jump up to comfort someone after a fight, or when they're feeling low, and any time he's been involved in an argument himself, he's never taken it as an opportunity to get personal attacks in.

Think back to his arguments with Heidi. There's plenty of rude/mean things you could say about her, but when they argued, he'd only bring up her behaviour, nothing else.
Tim can be mean, and he's shown to be mean and manipulative. He's also shown to be nice. Heck, they're all human, they don't have to conform to only showing one side.

But the matter is that he's chucked a tantrum tonight because he can't cop a bit of teasing, which he's been doing all season. Someone mentioned before that it is "Boog's fault" which is absolutely laughable.

So it's Boog's fault that Tim is having a sook because she's the first one who is able to dish out the jokes and teasing at the same level as Tim?

Tonight's show really confused me.

The edit was chronologically all over the place, and - yet again - things that we know happened and that give context to stuff in the DS were omitted or screened out of sequence giving alternate perceptions.

It was (IMO) simultaneously both pro and con for several HMs

*sigh*

Be interesting to see if Drew actually follows through with his comment to BB about maybe being more supportive of Tim. So far on one-on-one conversations Drew has been fairly decent with Tim but in front of others he's a different person. It would be good to see him step up when Ed starts ranting again.
I think Drew would be a very loyal friend if Tim would be a "real" friend to him. But Tim always talks about wanting Drew gone, calling him a coattail rider etc. and Drew knows that. So why should Drew defend Tim in front of the others?

The edit was chronologically all over the place, and - yet again - things that we know happened and that give context to stuff in the DS were omitted or screened out of sequence giving alternate perceptions.

*sigh*

Yep - they showed us hardly anything with the Tim and Ed chat in the Santa room. I learnt more in the live feed! What a joke!

Funny but after seeing the show I felt they were trying to show that Tim feels misunderstood by all HM's, that when explaining to Jade and Ed he was saying he has never been trying to make people look bad and they have misjudged him, he denied being aligned to the cool group, said he missed the misfits, and then even after all of that ... after going and sitting with Ed and Jade they ended the night with those two turning to each other and leaving Tim The Perennial Third Wheel feeling lonely again ... fade to Tim alone in bed ...

HOWEVER I still feel Tim is playing Ed and Jade to have them thinking he is more aligned with them and to curry favour with them and their fans ...

I feel this is a pretty good interpretation

What was with the pro-Drew episode tonight.

BB trying to endear us to the cocky douchebag - Drew is such a good guy for missing Ben! :rolleyes:

And how noble of him to to want to 'stick up' for Tim then do anything but!

Its part of the "GET FRIGGING ED OUT " plan by BB. Lots of good coverage about Drew means more votes.

*sigh*

I missed like the first 10 minutes so I didn't see Boog's comment so I have even less of an idea what's going on.

Will have to rewatch.

Classic tonight. Tim asking would Jade still love Ed if he looked like a troll? Jade "I don't know I'd have to get to know him" ding ding ding.

I thought was great, and hope that what Tim said actually makes her think a bit.

I think Drew would be a very loyal friend if Tim would be a "real" friend to him. But Tim always talks about wanting Drew gone, calling him a coattail rider etc. and Drew knows that. So why should Drew defend Tim in front of the others?
Were Drew to be any more 'loyal' to Tim at this stage he'd be an even bigger idiot than some of you already take him for. I can see no upside from Tim and in the last few weeks Tim certainly has shown Drew no loyalty. It probably comes as no surprise that I also don't believe the 'poor little hurting Tim' rubbish either. I respect his game playing, as do many of you.Why turn him into a vulnerable little boy now?

I wish they would have shown less of the aftermath of the argument, and actually shown the stuff that led up to that argument. When the guys dressed as one of the girls and the girls as one of the guys and had to act like them. looked hilarious on the LF.

Oh la la! This show is driving me crazy. Once more I don't know what to think. We are far to manipulated by the edit, it confuses me too much. I won't ever vote until I can have Live Streaming. That is the only way I can have a clear picture

Congrats BB, every single one of them irritated me at least once that episode Iol

Btw I can't stand Boog's yelling voice and I felt sorry for Tim having to touch her feet and be front on view when her legs flew wide apart.

Still wish it was Tim that was in there to see Ben with Drew, glad Ben didn't stay long though lol

They left off all the fun parts of the dress as each other and GOE cocktail parties wtf?

Exactly what I thought!! People are acting as if Tim has been the best of friends to Drew.. but that's not the case at all, he talks shit about Drew A LOT!.. I still like them both, but they both have their faults..

Back