Skip to main content

Episode Day 92 (28/10/13) Daily Show (90 mins)

You have to hand it to Tahan... what she's saying about how she's learned in the BB house not to take it that one step further even though her natural instinct is to cross the line is true. We don't see that at all from her anymore.

I love the lovely Tahan :D

You have to hand it to Tahan... what she's saying about how she's learned in the BB house not to take it that one step further even though her natural instinct is to cross the line is true. We don't see that at all from her anymore.

This is what I have enjoyed about Tahan the most, to me she has grown the most while being in there.

True. The last time we saw that was when she imitated Mikkayla. I wish she did cross the line! That's when she was fun! She's been quite boring recently - we've barely heard from her for the past 2 weeks! Bring back the bitchy Tahan!

at this stage if Jade held a knife to his throat and he'd say he loves her

she'd take it

it's quite sad

Yep! And She's going to reply with "Love you too! You're so cute, Babe!" putting the knife down.. LOL

This girl seriously scares me now.. I always ask if she can get any worse, but i never think she will, but she proves me wrong every damn day with the crap she pulls!!

first time i've seen Tim looked rattled.
little Boogs is messing with his mind. maybe he's in luuurv

also, fuck off Ed......its got naught to do with you

I would find it very difficult not to whack Ed, you can't run, can't hide, can't reason, shit I would want to knock him out just to shut him up

oh God "I'm giving you a chance to say it now"
Does she not realize that if you have to put someone in a head lock in order to get them to say they love you that they in fact DO NOT??!! I just keep shaking my head. And it hasn't even started here yet.

I think Tahan being safe for eviction 2 weeks in a row and also having Mikkayla and the sisters gone, she doesn't have the negative energy around her anymore, so can relax a bit now. Jade isnt much of threat to her by herself.

argh they really should've had that fight in private

I really see both sides and I think Boog was being honest - she didn't realise he was taking some of the stuff to heart because she gets over things quickly

I think she then became defensive because she was embarrassed :(

argh they really should've had that fight in private

I really see both sides and I think Boog was being honest - she didn't realise he was taking some of the stuff to heart because she gets over things quickly

I think she then became defensive because she was embarrassed :(

There are no excuses for Boog's behaviour *shakes head*

Back