Skip to main content

Episode Day 9 (16/09/2014) Daily Show

I hate how much this season is about 'winning' and not the experience. its just so competitive and about the money this year.
To be fair though, a lot of the complaints last year were about how many of the HMs were trying to say it was just about the experience when they were ready to pull out their cv at a moment's notice if it'd get them a 15 second soundbite in Wodonga. I'm kind of liking that at least they've cut the pretense now.

I don't see why people are whinging. This is Big Brother. People are talking about their relationships, they are acting like children, bitching, all the teenage crap people on Big Brother do. They are not just jumping to BB's organised fun. Isn't this what the show is about" It isn't amazing, but it is way better than the overscripted stuff. I feel like I am starting to get to know the HMs a bit. Sam cannot tell stories. He is an athlete. Lawson uses his skills to make girls feel better. Cat is cool. David is dead in the water. Jake is going to think his way out of contention. I

It seems like a totally normal ep of BB.

What the hell are we missing ????? Whats going on between the shit editing ???

Now Lisa is on David's side - why ? Oh well that minor insignificant fact didn't make the cut, like most of the other days stuff...

Sorry if this has already been said in this thread... I have really bad lag here tonight. But shouldn't Big Brother be pulling David up over his mention of cleaning last year etc? I'm sure that previous seasons of Big Brother are a forbidden topic in the house.

Back