Skip to main content

Episode Day 9 (16/09/2014) Daily Show

Nine have released a "Daily Update" which I'll copy in here (via MediaSpy):

In summary:

In detail:
In the first round of the quiz, Katie & Priya face off against Sandra & David. Emotions run high when they are asked which Housemate would be most likely to marry for Money…and everyone answers: Skye!

Meanwhile, David is still causing trouble amongst the Housemates, particularly with the girls in the House.

He thinks Sandra is the whole package but he insults her by saying “it’s exercise, not a magic wand”.

Upset, Sandra heads off to the Diary Room to complain about how frustrated she is with David.

Aisha and Lawson also comment on how annoying everyone is finding David.

Over in the Kitchen, it is confession time: Katie, the ministers daughter, tells everyone how she used to break in to the church to steal the collection money to buy cigarettes, and Sam tells how he faked a shark attack back in 2007 and ended up behind bars!

Then, it is time to meet the two new Housemates. In trot Ned and Kelly, two rescue poodles.

Jason and Dion, as HOH, choose Skye & Lisa to be Ned & Kelly’s main carers.

And, lastly, is love blossoming in the Big Brother House?

Just how will the Skye and Jake romance play out?

So according to that, looks we will be skipping all of Monday?

I will be late again tonight, Im totes disappoint I will miss the poodles going in, cos you know, thats exciting
I too will be missing tonight's show...but I may sneak a look at this thread now and then....will press PLAY on my recording as soon as I can :D

It's going to be so weird with poodles running in

images

I remember about this time in last years show most of the HM's hated Tim, and so did most people on here. So maybe it's not a bad thing for David

Back