Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

Cat looked like she was having a nervous breakdown last night--

I didnt exactly get the feeling that Cat and Lawson were an actual couple. I was watching her face, when Sonia was talking about Lawsons plans and he said he was moving to Melbourne, to live with Sam, so he said at least they would be in the same State. He seemed very non-committal about Cat.

Travis & Aisha where the one real couple made in that house. Doubt anything else is going to arise with anyone else.. Although Skye & Jake could have a fling by the looks of it..[DOUBLEPOST=1417060935][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone think Jake & Lisa had some wild sex together ? They seem very coy about admitting anything.

Travis & Aisha where the one real couple made in that house. Doubt anything else is going to arise with anyone else.. Although Skye & Jake could have a fling by the looks of it..[DOUBLEPOST=1417060935][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone think Jake & Lisa had some wild sex together ? They seem very coy about admitting anything.

Jake and Lisa were supposed to be an item. But it might have only been when she found out that Jake was Tim13's flat mate.

I still can't get over how they missed out on such big stories in the news segment - Robin William, Isis...

Handled by amateurs this year, sorry.

Back