Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

It seems the grand finales have just been getting worse and worse. 2012 was spot on.
That's what I'm so confused about.

I don't know how they did it but the production of the 2012 Finale was pretty close to being absolutely perfect in so many ways. I still watch bits of it now and gape at how good it is. I would even go as far as saying it's the best BBAU Finale to date. I have so much praise for it.

That's why I struggle to understand how they cannot emulate that again. I mean, last year's Finale is just a write-off, plain and simple - worst Finale ever and a complete mess.

This year's was actually pretty good. I'm glad they finally cut the HM's dance, the themed video packages were nice and I loooovved the new graphics and colouring. But it still wasn't as thought-out, well timed or eventful as what they created in 2012. Hmm.

That's what I'm so confused about.

I don't know how they did it but the production of the 2012 Finale was pretty close to being absolutely perfect in so many ways. I still watch bits of it now and gape at how good it is. I would even go as far as saying it's the best BBAU Finale to date. I have so much praise for it.

That's why I struggle to understand how they cannot emulate that again. I mean, last year's Finale is just a write-off, plain and simple - worst Finale ever and a complete mess.

This year's was actually pretty good. I'm glad they finally cut the HM's dance, the themed video packages were nice and I loooovved the new graphics and colouring. But it still wasn't as thought-out, well timed or eventful as what they created in 2012. Hmm.
I liked that all hms were on stage from the start.

For those who were wanting final percentages:

This was posted under the 'Ryan wins BB' article on Jump-In:

With 37% of the audience Vote and landslide support from his fellow Housemates, cool coaster Ryan was crowned the 11th winner of Big Brother Australia, proving that nice guys don’t always finish last!

So it seems the percentages stayed pretty much the same from when they were first shown.

Last nights grand finale is similar to the 2013 uk grand finale in the way it was ranked #1 #2 #3
3rd: Skye/Gina they were hated a lot sometime during the season
2nd: Travis/Dexter they were so entertaining yet the were so close to winning which they should have won, and they were so geniune!
1st Ryan/Sam they are both boring and sometimes we forgot they were in the house

Ok, i just finished watching the finale part 2.
What was all that "Boys" shout outs Ryan kept yelling?
Also, did Travis think he won? He sure acted as though he did when he came out on the stage.

Back