Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

Ryan is such a fake, I can't stand him. But he'll probably win because he has rich friends and relatives. :(
Don't be so bitter. If you made better choices and laid off the smack you could be rich too!

p.s. If I don't speak to you again before close, thanks for a great season. Xo

I had a sneaky peak and yeah, that beats the awkward 'tack-on' "FINALE" text on the 2013 purple titles. So the question is if they can make the finale gold (and only gold) why were the daily shows a mixed bag of colours.

Best thing is, the whole eye is gold. Even the eye in the red titlecard (edited into eviction titles) wasn't completely red.
marqyy, so far the show is great - flowing so nicely, I think they've cut the lame dance, the atmosphere, the video packages, they even muted the audience in DS footage. IT'S ALL SO POINT!..................for now.

possibly the most unsentimental reflection on past housemates ever haha disappointed, and the housemates dance in was boring too

Okay for the last time this season....WHY THE HELL AM I STILL WATCHING THESE IDIOTS WHINGING ABOUT THEIR NEIGHBOURS!! I hate living in Slightly After!

You can't be seri.... oh wait ;)

I had a sneaky peak and yeah, that beats the awkward 'tack-on' "FINALE" text on the 2013 purple titles. So the question is if they can make the finale gold (and only gold) why were the daily shows a mixed bag of colours.

Best thing is, the whole eye is gold. Even the eye in the red titlecard (edited into eviction titles) wasn't completely red.
I think it's blue. Love it.

Back