Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

can't believe it's done after tonight.. I almost feel like I want none of them to win. Was and still am Team Ryan, but last nights 30sec plea made me feel like he honestly couldn't care less if he wins or not.

Have you voted to save Travis ?

Get the votes in peeps!!
Don't waste your money trying to get a privileged fame chaser to win a prize that will not benefit you or anyone else in any way.
DO ring this number: 1800 811 700 and spend some money that will benefit someone who needs it more than a HM whose idea of suffering is not having enough coffee in the house.

If I had to choose out of the 3... and all 3 would be at/near the bottom of my Housemate list... I'd say Ryan. Travis and Skye are morons. I'd rather have someone boring/under the radar, than a fuckwit, win BB14.
You have just summarised how at least a third of us feel about the outcome. ;)

I wonder if they're going to show us the entrance to the house tonight. You know the thing they spent money building and haven't shown since the Launch show?

Devastated to not be posting with you guys tonight. Big storm 2 nights ago has resulted in no internet fun for me :( wishing you all a great night as I watch alone, posting from my mobile on borrowed wifi, have a great night esp all the usual suspects (you know who I mean). Not really caring who wins but gotta love a finale. Have enjoyed watching with you all this season xx

Hello

WgmeouR.gif

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

can't believe it's done after tonight.. I almost feel like I want none of them to win. Was and still am Team Ryan, but last nights 30sec plea made me feel like he honestly couldn't care less if he wins or not.
That was a mess!!!!
He had 3 months to fucking rehearse that. Even skye spoke better

I'm sitting at the eviction ALREADY. And I'm sad that I can't post tonight because I'll be 10 mins or so ahead of you guys.

Back