Skip to main content

Episode Day 8 - The Latecomers (90min special)

So we're almost an hour in tonight, and to sum up what I can recall seeing so far:

Nothing from friday.
Advertisments.
Jade and Drew recaps.
Jade and Drew highlights.
Ben crying about Jade and Drew not being married.
Ben talking about Jade and Drew to his pictures.
More footage to cement Ben's win. (He does seem like a good person though, so I guess I don't mind)
The other housemates mentioning Jade and Drew.
Sonia's cheshire cat grin.

Yep, Jade's eviction seems pretty likely now. I am going to feel pretty good about my predicting abilities once she's out.

Matt and Caleb in the Presidential suite was from Friday night and also Drew and Jade talking in the bedroom.

Oh hell, Big Bang just came on - and made me realise, 9 are just casting every character from the ratings winner.

9 are casting, moulding, writing, directing and editing the whole thing as sitcom/soap. And they are quite bad at it.

7 & 10 are much better at RTV because they actually produce sitcom/soap legends, Neighbours and H&A, 9 don't have a clue.
Have 9 actually dealt with young people before in any kind of show???

It looked like Tully was crying at the end. WTF is she crying for? She really is nothing like I hoped she would be.

yeh true...this is from the 10pm live feed..

The female HMs are sharpening their claws and Tully’s already in tears.

“I’m so annoyed, you have no idea,” she says.

I hate being so behind with the times. Would love to be able to join in with everyone else in this thread

Me too *sob* We used to get Sundays together ;( I shall keep an eye out for your posts, at least I know your seeing what I'm seeing ;)

Why is she annoyed? It's a show and everyone wants to be in it. It's bizarre to me that ppl feel threatened after a week. It's the control freaks that feel that way.

I hate being so behind with the times. Would love to be able to join in with everyone else in this thread

Don't fret - the day show threads are most people just writing anything that comes to their head and most people don't even come back on these threads the next day - they move on to the next "Day so and so" thread! ;)

I'm sick of Tully. Enough with this crying bullshit!

Me too. She has a go at Mikayla or Tehan then cracks it cos no one agrees with her. She will be nommed along with Tim and Sharon and I think it will be close between Tully and Tim

Matt and Caleb in the Presidential suite was from Friday night and also Drew and Jade talking in the bedroom.

I exaggerated a bit, but we still did not get much from Friday. Those two scenes were very brief - surely some interesting discussions happened during the day on Friday, but there won't be too many chances to see them. There is still not enough content from the weekends, and having to squeeze Friday-Sunday highlights into a live show every Monday is just not going to be ideal. I think at the very least, there needs to be a weekend daily show somewhere to bridge this gap of missing content.

The live show was good, but the highlights we saw were disappointing.

Don't fret - the day show threads are most people just writing anything that comes to their head and most people don't even come back on these threads the next day - they move on to the next "Day so and so" thread! ;)

but i want to see it at the same time as your guys.

Me too. She has a go at Mikayla or Tehan then cracks it cos no one agrees with her. She will be nommed along with Tim and Sharon and I think it will be close between Tully and Tim

This. I was like ok Tully can dish it but can't take it totally put me off her.

Hope so. The three of them don't stand a chance. As is the case with BB, the weaker characters are the ones that get evicted first.

Caleb looks like all his Christmases have come at once as the sisters walk through the diary room door

"Take a seat....that means sit down"

Back