Skip to main content

Episode Day 8 - The Latecomers (90min special)

Tully & Mikkayla look less than thrilled with the new arrivals. Especially loved the "you've got to be kidding me" look on Tully's face

finally finished. So far I do not like those sisters but I'll give them a few days to see if they'll warm up to me like Ben has.
nice watching with you all but I have to go now, True Blood awaits

Tahan, Tully, and Mikkayla all hate the blonde bimbo's!

They sure do, but they're all in relationships so why would they not like them? It's bizarre to me that ppl can't demonstrate general manners to others

watching parts of it now,
tbh i wouldnt of told them about the half way house
let them find out for themselves

They sure do, but they're all in relationships so why would they not like them? It's bizarre to me that ppl can't demonstrate general manners to others

as with intruders the novelty wears off and the original HMs become territorial. i don't think they are simply jealous. I'd say they truly just don't wan't more people in the house.

TBH I don't think Jade looked that keen on the new girls either. Drew just looks down trodden about the way she moved right on. I think if Jade isn't careful her stock may plummet and Drews will soar

as with intruders the novelty wears off and the original HMs become territorial. i don't think they are simply jealous. I'd say they truly just don't wan't more people in the house.

Imagine when intruders do go in then lol

I don't think it is a jealousy thing. Mikkayla, Tahan and Tully are all a billion times better looking than these sisters. In fact I think the sisters are the least attractive of all the females in the house. These girls would get a lot of male attention from the gym junkie, spray tanned males in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. Not so much in Paddington Sydney or Fitzroy Melbourne or New Farm Brisbane. You understand what I am saying?

Me too *sob* We used to get Sundays together ;( I shall keep an eye out for your posts, at least I know your seeing what I'm seeing ;)

but i want to see it at the same time as your guys.

Yeah I have NBN so half hour behind as usual. I hate not being able to participate in live threads. Anywho... Of course the three late comers went into the safe house. Haven't we established that it will always be 6 in halfway house, the 6 most nominated HMs.

Rohan is certainly going to stir things up and make Tim look like an Angel. The girls are fun but may get annoying. Only one is single. The 3m rule is going to suck for any guys interested in the single sister. Do we think BB will actually keep to this or give them a challenge to become 2 HMs later on??? I wonder...

Right so interesting show tonight

When Tahan called out Tully for talking over people, Tully then stomped outside and sulked. What a loser haha. Way too much recapping of Drew and Jade. Can't believe Ben bawled his eyes out - stop being such a sook! Can't stand Rohan - total douche! Katie and Lucy are annoying! So hilarious how all the guys were really excited when they came in tho! and then at the end Tully was crying!! what the hell? what a weirdo!!

I don't think it is a jealousy thing. Mikkayla, Tahan and Tully are all a billion times better looking than these sisters. In fact I think the sisters are the least attractive of all the females in the house. These girls would get a lot of male attention from the gym junkie, spray tanned males in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. Not so much in Paddington Sydney or Fitzroy Melbourne or New Farm Brisbane. You understand what I am saying?
Oh I hear ya. But one is single. That's all a male in that house needs. Which means attention has now shifted. The guys are going nuts over them. Well not all of them. It just seemed like the other girls were put out.

TBH I don't think Jade looked that keen on the new girls either. Drew just looks down trodden about the way she moved right on. I think if Jade isn't careful her stock may plummet and Drews will soar

Couldn't have said it better myself! It will be Tully or Jade that says bye-bye next Monday! Glad those twins came out! Jade can have competition!

random thoughts

- drew and jade won the challenge. big brother used leading questions and shepherd (tahan) - sheep (everyone else) tactics to make it look like they lost. but at no point did anyone fulfil the criteria BB set up last week. Once again, alex's arbitrary rules are in effect.

- so much recapping, what a waste of air time.

- speaking of wasted air time, we're completely over sonia. between forwarding the recaps and sonia, we wound up catching up to the show with 30 mins left. fortunately a cup of tea and a bathroom break was just the pause we needed

- it was good to see a different side of tahan. if she can show that strong, principled side, instead of the catty, princess side, she could go a long way

- nice to see tully get a wake up call. i think she was trying to game mikkayla but got it thrown back in her face. she can't be nearly so obvious (nor fragile).

- xavier is spot on about caleb - a blend of two stereotypes, both irritating (ok, I added the last part)

- tim is an attention whore. with the controversy he's stirring up, it's his game to lose.

- jade is getting a bit too much of the brunt of the break-up. it was a set up people, no one's heart is broken.

- I hope we see some other side of ben, because this one-dimensional, naive crybaby has already grown tiresome

- repeat after me: hate on rohan because of his attitude and ego (i know i do), not the colour of his skin. there's plenty to rip on there without having to make references to heritage.

- where was the barbie references for Latie? so obvious. but seriously, they're dialled in at 11, and we need them at about a 4.

- sure, the looks on faces when they came in was hilarious (the boys were drooling, giggling neanderthals, and the girls had daggers ready to shank the competition), but how long until Latie is grating and the HMs want to gouge their eyeballs out and shove sporks in their ears to get away from them.

Back