Skip to main content

Episode Day 8 - The Latecomers (90min special)

I am catching up and the sisters are on stage. Good grief! Why? Why?? Why??? Totally grotesque!

i know they pick stereotypes for this show that will engage an audience but i honestly never believed people could be this bad......

lets hope some of the safe housemates get nommed tomorrow night, so we see different people in the halfway house.. because remember the nommed people go into the halfway house

Haha heard "I'm Xavier!" as the latecomers were going in their bedroom.

Are these girls 12 or 21 (and 22)? WTF was with that present, BB?

Can Drew and Jade still nominate even though they are automatically up themselves?

Tonight's episode is what we needed.
That was great and exciting but the recap of the weekend was pathetic, massive hole in what happened :(
Really enjoyed it and I think the more the merrier :)

It looked like Tully was crying at the end. WTF is she crying for? She really is nothing like I hoped she would be.

I've not seen such blond airheads since the days we had Brigitte. At least they seem a bit more bubbly.

i know they pick stereotypes for this show that will engage an audience but i honestly never believed people could be this bad......

Things could have been way worse and these lovely twins could have gone in:

twins630_18bbdah-18bbdao.jpg

At least with Katie & Lucy I can see them sadly becoming my shameful addiction like Geordie Shore.

Back