Skip to main content

Episode Day 8 - The Latecomers (90min special)

I know! Sadly no-one's ever gonna nominate him but if he is ever up for eviction the public will give him the "sympathy vote" and save him. ugh I want him out now!

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I want him firmly in.

I prefer the boring non events to be voted out, and personality kept in, whether I like them or not.

Side note, I do like Ben, he is just a tad pathetically overemotional, thankfully they are two great attributes to watch and judge!

Ha!

My eight year old was asking me why Ben was crying. That was really hard to explain! I finished up with "he is really sensitive".

Ha!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Did you add "now don't you be too sensitive yourself in responding to things like that, son, or otherwise I will give you a wedgie myself...."

Oh my God!

Hair extensions and pink!

Like I just think like they are going to like add a really squeaking giggly element to the house!

I prefer the boring non events to be voted out, and personality kept in, whether I like them or not.

Side note, I do like Ben, he is just a tad pathetically overemotional, thankfully they are two great attributes to watch and judge!

Ha!

Haha usually I'm like that too, but I really can't stand his patheticness lol

Ha!

Hahahahahahahaha!

Caleb just died and went to Barbie heaven!

oh, and one last thing missing from my random thoughts... mad props to matt for sticking to his guns and not following the crowd. dude's my hero.

the stark contrast to ben's reaction to having made the same decision (ie panic that they might think he was signalling that he wanted to be apart from the crowd) was startling, and perhaps even a little poetic. create situations that give us more moments like this, please.

Matt wasn't "sticking to his guns." He said that he just wasn't paying attention.

Just so we are clear, you believe that beautiful notion of the "commonality of humankind" unless you are a Muslim or refugee, or have any sort of view or opinion that doesn't fit into your narrow minded interpretation of that bible of yours.

You are the perfect example of what a Christian Extremist looks like.

You unfairly judge people on race, you unfairly judge people on political beliefs, you unfairly judge people based on their sex, you unfairly judge people based on their need and yet when it suits, you don your cross and your cloak of self righteousness and start blessing the people under this ruse of "one love, one race... how about you start embracing the commonality of humankind rather than trying to divide it" bullshit.

You really are as toxic and dangerous as a Muslim extremist. And you do nothing to help unite humanity, if anything you a cancer on it. I guess we can take comfort in the fact that like evil Muslim extremists, you represent the vast minority of your chosen faith.

Hear hear!

Hear hear!

Oh shit!

Is it hear hear?!

I just responded Here! Here! in a thread just before!

What a dumbarse... I had a feeling I had the wrong one!

You learn something new every day!

Do you need more lemon pledge?

Sí, more Lemon Pledge.

But in all seriousness Tully is turning out like Estelle for me in that I go from loving her to hating her then back again. It just put me off how she was going on about Mikkayla always interrupting and cutting people off then when Tahan told her she does the same thing she just walks off?

Sí, more Lemon Pledge.

But in all seriousness Tully is turning out like Estelle for me in that I go from loving her to hating her then back again. It just put me off how she was going on about Mikkayla always interrupting and cutting people off then when Tahan told her she does the same thing she just walks off?

Tully is NO Estelle!

AH! I just found out that Rohan is a friend/acquaintance of my friend. He said that they are playing him up as quirky and a game player when he's really just dull and a standard nice person. This shall be interesting.

AH! I just found out that Rohan is a friend/acquaintance of my friend. He said that they are playing him up as quirky and a game player when he's really just dull and a standard nice person. This shall be interesting.

Yea, after just seeing the show now, I was surprised how nice and normal Rohan is. The forum here last night was hating him big time.

Just so we are clear, you believe that beautiful notion of the "commonality of humankind" unless you are a Muslim or refugee, or have any sort of view or opinion that doesn't fit into your narrow minded interpretation of that bible of yours.

Nope, that's not the case at all, not that it stopped you from then constructing a fabulous slanderous nonsense upon your initially utterly flawed "foundations floating upon the air" premis.

Anyhoo, here's some nice virtually pictureless banjo filled bluesy music to help ya feel even more comfortable as you read on about the BB house.

[youtubevid]wfbQXwasaRU[/youtubevid]

Glad to be of service. :D

regarDS

Yea, after just seeing the show now, I was surprised how nice and normal Rohan is. The forum here last night was hating him big time.

Isn't that how it usually goes with HGs from all BBs? They all can talk the talk, but only a few can walk it. Bias aside, he seemed interesting and not a wallflower, which I usually dislike in a HG. I guess we'll see!

Ha!

Yep, out with the pot plants. Ben can go along with anyone else who hasn't gotten into some argy-bargy.

Back