Skip to main content

Episode Day 72 (Tue 8/10/13): Daily Show (90m)

Drew is the BEST boyfriend???/ He knows all the answers.

Mikki in the DR....Maddie Mature.....Boog is a boogan

Boog knows that Mikki does not like her

Mikki...Boog is child like and crass...filthy speaking

Boog.....jade is quiet...Tahan mimicks Jade...LOL

Erk Ed and Jade in the pool sitting on Unicorns???????

Boog says Jade is insecure.

Ben and Maddie to the DR for Dinner challenge

OMG....Maddies Mu Mu is AWEFUL

Ben doesn't know one end of a cow from another *chortle*

Is Boog really a personal trainer? She doesn't look like she does any exercise whatsoever.

I know, right? I mean, all shapes and sizes etc, but I would think if you were a personal trainer you would look moderately fit. How else could you possibly convince your clients to use your services, you are an advertisement for yourself.

I know, right? I mean, all shapes and sizes etc, but I would think if you were a personal trainer you would look moderately fit. How else could you possibly convince your clients to use your services, you are an advertisement for yourself.

Business cards generally don't have photos

I think maddy could see thru her blindfold. She guessed Bens animal dress ups easy...

Question: Why are we watching stuff that happened BEFORE Nathan was evicted? All this stuff was already on the live feeds prior to Nathan going and the live feed being suspended. I am totally confused

...obviously Ed or Jade win the challenge... hence the reason that they are 'on-a-date' perhaps... I'm calling it now if it ends up being that... if I'm right... well done Big Brother for giving it away... cheers.

Dirty humour Mikkayla. How's your orgasm sound going.

Exactly. And what about her LNF story about her stick-on shower dildo, she left up for the mother-in-law to find?
Dirty humour is fine when she's the one using it.

Thought it was just me thinking it. I thought she looked great the night she entered the house. On the other hand I think maddie looks better after being in the house a week. Less makeup suits her.

I think she mentioned giving up that work/being sick of it - and thus BB, and she also said she's carrying winter weight!
She knows her moves, she's been doing workout stuff with Ed.

If intruders are participating in Showdown, they must be able to nom and be nommed...

Business cards generally don't have photos

This is correct, but that isn't usually how personal trainers generate their client base. Plus, there is obviously a face to face aspect of training which gives the client a chance to make that initial impression. Boog could well be a great PT, she could have perfect energy levels and motivate her clients, but I personally am more likely to continue using the services of someone whose body closer represents my goals from training. Just me though.

NB: not calling Boog fat, just saying she doesn't look like a PT.

...wow I can keep up with the typing tonight so there can't be too many people on here posting tonight... people losing interest in Big Brother now?... cheers.

Nathan....get orf....go...bye bye :)

Boog thinks cows are males....how much milk can he produce?

Tim and Ben making the bed...Ben's hospital fold is BULLSHIT...rubbish

Tim is perplexed

Ed loving and noticing a new watch on Jade...and then they kiss...the "smacking slurping" sounds are horrid :D

Oh Rock, Paper Scissors task starts again :rolleyes:

I love you Medusa. I'm an hour behind and your updates are always so graphic and cut to the chase.

Thank you!! <3

Back