Skip to main content

Episode Day 72 (Tue 8/10/13): Daily Show (90m)

...seriously... I hope that Boog rips into Mikkayla and wins to be honest... and obviously Big Brother wants to keep Ed in... in the first 2 minutes we've already seen Ed and Jade on a 'date' and had them both sucking face already... Damn!... that means Ed won't be going this week!... cheers.

Oh Tahan waxing her armpits while drinking coffee in the kitchen.

Jade refusing food again and Madeleine in a skeleton swimsuit?????

She is matchy matchy with Tim's Onesie :D

Question: Why are we watching stuff that happened BEFORE Nathan was evicted? All this stuff was already on the live feeds prior to Nathan going and the live feed being suspended. I am totally confused.

I have to wait to watch it because of the daylight savings:(
I wonder if Drew has been targeted by the HM's for being the only one saving Boog? Jade thought he would choose Maddie, so she will be even more peeved off at him? Tim might be put out as he told Drew he was saving Maddie, and Drew goes saves Boog because he likes her.

Will BB favour Ed tonight with his special date with Jade in the Garden of Eden? It will get him save votes for being so romantic after all.

MIK ISNT a very good role model for a teacher
I have no problem with her previously being a teacher and showing a different side in the house as I think everyone from all "serious" professions do that. They don't and shouldn't have to be in professional mode 24/7.

However I DO have a problem with how much of a bitch she can be. And her laugh.

Back