Skip to main content

Episode Day 72 (18/11/14) Eviction

So, I have two things to say...

Firstly, on Facebook BB says vote to save and then only has three pictures and phone numbers, they FORGOT to put PRIYA on there.... That's actually an unfair thing as it looks as though Priya isn't up for eviction...

Secondly, there is some idiot on there saying that it doesn't matter because Priya fans are cheating by encouraging overseas fans to vote for her.
What ROT... !

Someone should fix this immediately as Prisus may just need these votes.

So, I have two things to say...

Firstly, on Facebook BB says vote to save and then only has three pictures and phone numbers, they FORGOT to put PRIYA on there.... That's actually an unfair thing as it looks as though Priya isn't up for eviction...

Secondly, there is some idiot on there saying that it doesn't matter because Priya fans are cheating by encouraging overseas fans to vote for her.
What ROT... !

Someone should fix this immediately as Prisus may just need these votes.

They actually have a seperate picture for Priya on Facebook.

Good evening to Our Leader, Moderators, Members, Lurkers, Robots, Speccy Nominees, and to the pack of scum sucking wart hogs who didn't nominate me for Most Lovable Member 2014 category.

I am looking forward to dancing with some of you tonight. Please take a dance card and get in line and await your turn for the twerk of a life time!

I'm not exactly a fan of Skye (more a fan of the way she looks) but the show would lose a lot of drama and entertainment if she went tonight. It really is the Skye Show at the moment and it has been like this 80% of the time.

Good evening to Our Leader, Moderators, Members, Lurkers, Robots, Speccy Nominees, and to the pack of scum sucking wart hogs who didn't nominate me for Most Lovable Member 2014 category.

I am looking forward to dancing with some of you tonight. Please take a dance card and get in line and await your turn for the twerk of a life time!
You put more prep into a show that the people up at the studio on the GC. Loves it ;)

This Skye hate is absolutely hilarious if she went in the house single it means she's SINGLE! Get over it!
She's having a bit of fun she's still young, her and Jake were obviously nothing and Leo and her are off. This Ryan thing is just an attraction, most of Australia is attracted to him anyway.
Get a grip it's TV show, like all past housemates have said - the house does funny things to you.

This Skye hate is absolutely hilarious if she went in the house single it means she's SINGLE! Get over it!
She's having a bit of fun she's still young, her and Jake were obviously nothing and Leo and her are off. This Ryan thing is just an attraction, most of Australia is attracted to him anyway.
Get a grip it's TV show, like all past housemates have said - the house does funny things to you.

She didn't go in single .. She had a man on the GC

Back