Skip to main content

Episode Day 72 (18/11/14) Eviction

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
Spoilers

Tonight on Big Brother one more Housemate will be evicted, leaving six to battle it out for a place in the finale and a chance to win $200,000.

What is it that Skye really likes now that Leo has left the House? What did Leo whisper to David? Is Priya just a gossip?

Leo whispered sweet nothings to David on his departure and the Housemates pressure David to tell them what he said, but David declines, and will no doubt take it to his grave.

Priya tells Lina there were murmurs she was getting too close to Leo and some of the Housemates deemed it inappropriate. David thinks Priya is just filling her day with gossip because she doesn’t want to get involved with the other Housemates’ ball games in the pool.

Is Skye deluded about Ryan or is she correct? Has Ryan been flirting with her since Leo left? If he has, she likes it.

With only eight days of Big Brother to go and seven Housemates still vying for the chance to win the competition, who knows what Big Brother will do next …

social media has posted save ads for the HMs and Priya's was put up by itself while the other 3 lumped together in one post. hmmm

Disappointing, but expected treatment of a housemate that has gotten a free ride into the final weeks this season.

I called it a few weeks ago, priya is self destructing. She was in control at the start hence the 'Prisus' following, but now she has lost control, she is floundering. She's trying to stir everyone up and cause conflict but evryone knows her game now. I dont think its working. I still dont want her to go, its funny watching her world collapse around her.

Given her recent behavior/edit do you think she would have had this following if she was like this in the beginning? She was a lot more skillful at it then.

Priya tells Lina there were murmurs she was getting too close to Leo and some of the Housemates deemed it inappropriate. David thinks Priya is just filling her day with gossip because she doesn’t want to get involved with the other Housemates’ ball games in the pool.
Is Priya losing the plot? First she has a go at Penny, and now it sounds like she's going to make
Lina feel uncomfortable too even though they are friends.
I think Priya made a mistake when she helped perpetuate the 'Boy vs Girl' thing (which has been over-exaggerated by her and Lina), she just seems to be falling apart since then.

Is Skye deluded about Ryan or is she correct? Has Ryan been flirting with her since Leo left? If he has, she likes it.
GET OUT NOW!!

Seriously, she's liked 3 guys in 2 months and I know you all say she's 20 BUT FAR OUT, SO AM I, AND I AM NOT FICKLE LIKE THIS

She's so annoying
Ryan better not do a Michael 2012 (I mean he is smarter than that to go an hook up with skye...I hope)

Also, is she serious? As if anyone would
hit on her as soon as Leo is evicted.

grrrr.....

ALSO

Nice to see you back Tim!

Back