Skip to main content

Episode Day 71 (Mon 8/10) Daily Show 90m/8:45pm *SPOILERS*

Looks like a square face Lol.
Can't believe you knew what it was Mrs Butterface?
Only because I had that puppy in my hands for a good hour or so and almost bought it. I love handbags but I normally wouldn't be able to spot a certain designer based on a pic like that alone. :)

Only because I had that puppy in my hands for a good hour or so and almost bought it. I love handbags but I normally wouldn't be able to spot a certain designer based on a pic like that alone. :)

Ahhh well meeting it again in here just might be an
Omen to get it :)

I'll accept your olive branch Mr. Stickyfingers. I may have overreacted also in my reply, yesterday was just a bad day for me with people giving cryptic responses to things (I am currently waiting for meet and greet detail for concerts I am attending in 2 weeks and the admin of the fan club, won't give us a definite answer on whether we will be getting one or not). So I was a little snippy this morning reading your reply.

The reason I put "tried to bullshit us again" is because he did it with the Tully going back into the house thing. He constantly said "It's not just for interviews, she will be going into the house" and then after the fact he said he was giving false information all along to get people riled up, which just doesn't sit well with me. I don't understand why others who have watched him over the years and may have gotten correct information in the past would defend him, but for people who haven't been following the forums for as long and have only seen instances of him "trying to lead us up the garden path" it would be frustrating.

Anyway it is all over now, people are free to follow what Goon says, and they are free not to. Personally I won't be putting much worth in the stuff he says.

I don't hold any ill feelings towards you or anyone on this site really.

...okay Lottie... it's all good... thankyou... cheers.

Back