Skip to main content

Episode Day 71 (Mon 8/10) Daily Show 90m/8:45pm *SPOILERS*

Goon

WITH THE START OF DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME. THIS ATTRACTS THE SPOILER ALERT

Mondays Daily show is starting at 8.45pm on your local time, except some Regional NSW starting at 9.15pm

We will find out which Female Intruder gets Evicted and see some of the weekends antics from the Big Brother House.

*Starting this late, I would expect ratings to be a Lower than normal, unless AGT brings more viewers which airs before.

THREAD WILL BE OPENED MONDAY AFTERNOON. JUST A HEADS UP ABOUT THE TIME AND SPOILER ALERT.

Last edited:
I now declare this thread officially OPEN.....cue champagne corks streamers and balloons :D

Seeing the latest vid, even though everyone is saying Jade says Nathan, I can't imagine the HMs crying that much if Nathan left? Hmmm I dunno ..

I wonder with all this damn fuss over someone quitting weather there will still be time to show the truth or dare game played on Friday. I would still like to see the footage aired of Boog and Tim being dared to pash, the other truth or dares and what happened after as well as Drew being asked about Tully.

I wonder with all this damn fuss over someone quitting weather there will still be time to show the truth or dare game played on Friday. I would still like to see the footage aired of Boog and Tim being dared to pash, the other truth or dares and what happened after as well as Drew being asked about Tully.

I know! I really want to see all this too. I live in slight hope as it is a hour and a half episode. Hopefully they don't lead in with the 'bombshell' or if they do we then go back a la LNF and review what led up to it all. Though with the way the producers love to play up the 'romances' and are still flogging all they can out of the Drully thing we may just be in luck. Although we must remember this is channel 9 so we are just as likely to get 50 minutes of Sonia, interspersed with 10 minutes of house footage topped off with half an hour of adverts.

Seeing the latest vid, even though everyone is saying Jade says Nathan, I can't imagine the HMs crying that much if Nathan left? Hmmm I dunno ..
can you point me in the direction of this video you speak of please

EDIT: never mind found it

[video=youtube;24NqLXMbWjQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=24NqLXMbWjQ[/video]

Last edited:
that's not a coincidence, that's completely contrived as it doesn't quite count if you have to change the spelling of her name!

i still think they would be upset if nathan left... they live in this super charged world without any real life problems, think how much they wail and sob at evictions.

i am happy for nathan to leave, but i also kinda hope its someone else (no one in particular) for the sake of it not being so predictable.

If Jade is actually crying about the person that left, and it's not just some other footage, then could it be Drew?

Hmmm zi plot thickens... Pity we need to wait longer tonight til this damn show starts.

I bet it'll be so anticlimaxing...

If Jade is actually crying about the person that left, and it's not just some other footage, then could it be Drew?

Jade could well be crying over Nathan's decision - they all cry at the drop of a hat in their little microcosm - particularly as she would understand the difficulty and emotions involved in making the decision to leave a reality show

Haha you need to get over that one post. Thing. does Goon reveal his sources?

Not post. THREAD, you started a whole thread for that rubbish :) We're used to your garbage posts,, but starting a new topic on your own fantasy was a new low .... lolz

Back