Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (Wed 2/10/13) - Live Eviction #8 (90m)

I watched tonight's show on record, so I'm behind and lazily haven't read the whole thread. I'm a bit taken aback at Tim working on getting Tahan and Drew nominated this week. He's getting a bit obvious, isn't he?

Not sure if he meant that or if he was just trying to appease Mikkayla. Will be interesting to see what he does.

I watched tonight's show on record, so I'm behind and lazily haven't read the whole thread. I'm a bit taken aback at Tim working on getting Tahan and Drew nominated this week. He's getting a bit obvious, isn't he?

I missed that part, where did he say that?

Just popping in to say, sort of thought the girls would go tonight. I was thinking either them or
Mikkayla as she didn't get a very good edit this week.

But lastly, despite their giggly high pitched voices in unison. What
Lovely positive girls both Katie and Lucy were. I'd have them as my daughters any day.

ok thanks:) yeah I think Drew suspects Tim's up to something because didn't he confide in Ed about it?
It will be interesting to see who nominates who now, and with Jade having the superpower. at least we find out tomorrow night:)

bookies have mikkayla hot fave to go at $1.20

Yes, they're probably lovely girls. They're not good television, though.

Yeah you're probably right, but they're good people and that's probably better in the long run.
Anyhoo night all. I'm succumbing to bloody hay fever tonight :(

Could you please makes my snakes/hairs undulate quite slowly? :)

I will marry you if you do -smooch- :)

Hi Medusa
I had a try ... but I'm an amateur ... just fiddling around ...

Medusa-1.gif

Damn why do two posts attach sometimes? Ahh well never mind

Well Tully's return was a bit of a bust but can't say I'm disappointed! Good eviction but once again hardly any house footage. :(

Damn why do two posts attach sometimes? Ahh well never mind

You accidentally clicked multi-quote! Happens to me all the damn time. :p

I find this hilarious. Mikkayla may want to be the last girl standing but she genuinely loved those girls and had hoped they were in the finals together. Mikkayla is a lot of things but not phoney about her friendship with the sisters. I also don't think she is worse than Tully when evictions are announced. Tully made it about her even when she wasn't close with the evictee. Yes the crying was OTT but why not comment on Ben who was also crying quite a bit? Oh, because it's Mikkayla.

I hate all the crying, especially OTT bawling. And I hate seeing men cry. (Am I shallow?):eek::eek::D:D

[MENTION=34871]bazooka[/MENTION] [MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION] [MENTION=11710]Thing[/MENTION] - can you help? It would be super cute!

sounds like a job for Sticky... I'm not a master of gif's ... kitty wouldn't strut if I did it, probably look inhumane... :)

Hi Medusa
I had a try ... but I'm an amateur ... just fiddling around ...

Medusa-1.gif

That is so good. I love all the animated avatars popping up. Anyone want to have a go with mine...pretty please ...... maybe charming prince puckering up? hahaha

That is so good. I love all the animated avatars popping up. Anyone want to have a go with mine...pretty please ...... maybe charming prince puckering up? hahaha

afraid the kitty and frog are beyond me ... I haven't played with this sort of thing in a long while and am out of practice
will leave them to the experts ... Medusa's can probably be done a lot better than I managed :)

I think you misunderstood what I said. I'm not a deluded fan who thinks what we've seen of Mikkayla is down to editing. (I'm not a fan of hers at all.) I said she's going to look worse than she has been already. As in if I were someone who had voted to save her tonight I'd be emptying my savings account the next time she's up because she's not going to have the girls around to somewhat temper her anymore.

On the other hand she may look better - she won't have the SS to bitch to & she may reevaluate her place n the order of things - guess we'll just have to wait & see

QUESTION: Why are the girl intruders getting a longer stint in the house than the two male intruders got before one was evicted?

Yeah, I wasn't sure but it seemed like they have already been in there longer - hmmm....does make you wonder if there isn't something more to what happened than has been let on - maybe Ed complained to BB that the girls were afraid of him since he likes to be the Knight in shining armour & all. Do the girl intruders have a longer voting period too?

Yeah, I wasn't sure but it seemed like they have already been in there longer - hmmm....does make you wonder if there isn't something more to what happened than has been let on - maybe Ed complained to BB that the girls were afraid of him since he likes to be the Knight in shining armour & all. Do the girl intruders have a longer voting period too?
It might seem that way but the girls haven't been there longer than the guys yet.

Nathan and Justynn entered on Tuesday and Justynn was evicted on Saturday so they got three nights/four days. The girls entered on Monday so they're only finishing night two. :)

Back