Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (Wed 2/10/13) - Live Eviction #8 (90m)

Wozniacki

N. O. FULL. STOP.
Who will be evicted today?

According to the eviction odds it will be Mikkayla who will be evicted.
So will it be Mikkayla, the Sisters, Drew, Jade, Tim or Ed?

And don't forget Tully's back!

I think Tim and Jade will get the most saves, and not sure about who will actually go tonight...I'm a bit nervous hehe:)
Don't really want to see more Tully but guess it could be interesting to see if 'Tullys Back' lives up to BB's hype.

I think the Tully's back thing will be nothing more than an interview, or some sort of task related appearance. Twitter has been full of the #asktully hashtag. People have been tweeting questions to her all day.

I'm really not sure who will go this week. The only think I'm sure about is that it won't be Tim.

I can't pick this one. I would be surprised if Tim went and maybe Jade, but that's it. I could see any of the other four going. Looking forward to whatever's happening with Tully tonight too.

I am so excited waiting for the great Tully thing let-down. I hope it is a super big nothing keeping in the BB tradition. I also hope the sugar sisters go. They should have gone a month ago, really.

I hope it's Mikkayla, she's gotten far too smug and bossy. But I wouldn't be sad if Tim, Jade, or Ed left too.

I think Tim and Jade will get the most saves, and not sure about who will actually go tonight...I'm a bit nervous hehe:)
Don't really want to see more Tully but guess it could be interesting to see if 'Tullys Back' lives up to BB's hype.

"Tullys Back"...her back is a hump and Wednesday is HUMPDAY!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe for a second that Mikkayla will go before the sisters tbh.

It's a tough one to call. Mikkayla's definitely been abrasive this week, but at least she's done something to be on screen. Ed is agonisingly pathetic to watch, but I think he'll stay on the basis of the Tim conflict and intruders. To be honest I think the most likely to go are the Sugar Sisters or maybe even Drew.

She's down to $1.20 or something, odds a looking a bit dodgy....

To be fair I don't think the punters have really grasped the vote to save format. People betting on Mikk leaving are more than likely voting on their dislike for her. In the past, that translated fairly seamlessly over to the vote to evict format. But with vote to save, I think the people of primary concern are those dangling in the middle.

Save for Tully of course, but she was a special case where we had prolonged exposure to wanting her out.

What is going to happen I've been told by a reliable source, is, Tully will be getting a tatoo on her back of BB and it will be broadcast "LIVE".

Good evening Team Nutbag!

Look at my gif thingy! Bazooka has given me a facelift!

Let's guess the order!

Safe:
Jade
Tim
Drew
Ed

Sisters & Mikkayla as the last two on the bench.

Back