Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (Wed 2/10/13) - Live Eviction #8 (90m)

Maybe the best thing Tim could do is to leave Ed alone for a few weeks. Just ignore him, now. He will then get no air-time, because god knows he doesn't say anything remotely interesting, so just let him fade.

Shame there is this deadweight of Nathan there, who is just taking up space and time.

yes he will...he said it himself he loves the drama. I think since he is still in school she will grow bored and frustrated with him since studies will have to come first.

And they live about 900 kilometres apart. If they were 'together' outside the house, Drew would certainly cheat on her, I reckon. oh, man, I am still writing about Drully. They tricked me into it.

Oh, god! Again with the facts! Sheesh!

Sorry, Veronica, I can't remember exactly when; but he's been having sly digs about both of them in the last two daily shows.

I thought he was trying to rev Mikkayla up, so she shoots herself in the foot and somehow, through some mixed-metaphor ricochet takes out Tahan at the same time. Tim's target is as often the person he is talking to as the one he is talking about. Drew does this too.

ok thanks:) yeah I think Drew suspects Tim's up to something because didn't he confide in Ed about it?
It will be interesting to see who nominates who now, and with Jade having the superpower. at least we find out tomorrow night:)

Wouldn't it be fun if the superpower is to look back at past nominations of yourself, and Jade saw Ed? Wouldn't that be just delicious?

Wouldn't it be fun if the superpower is to look back at past nominations of yourself, and Jade saw Ed? Wouldn't that be just delicious?

I like the idea, but I'm afraid that jade will make excuses. I would like to hope she wouldn't, but there's that small part of me that thinks she would

I like the idea, but I'm afraid that jade will make excuses. I would like to hope she wouldn't, but there's that small part of me that thinks she would

I reckon if she saw it happen TWICE she may flip. Just once, she forgave, when Prince Charming, the White Knight chose to nominate the girl who loved him because he was too scared to fight the hippy. But if she saw him nominate her, and then AGAIN nominate, she would have to think, surely, she would have to think... uh. And then, Ed, just check out Maddy's disgusting fake boobs once in front of her...

I want to see Jade riled. I want to see her fierce. She is so sweet, though. I am coming back around to her, because the thought of her hating Ed is so much fun to contemplate.

[MENTION=34871]bazooka[/MENTION] [MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION] [MENTION=11710]Thing[/MENTION] - can you help? It would be super cute!
I think maybe Bazooka is working on a strutting PUFFIN for me!! Hahahahaha!!! I love puffins!!

I would LOVE to see Jade watch Ed's nom file, then retaliate while continuing the lovelorn act.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's an act and if she does find out, she'll probably make excuses.

But Jade surprises me, probably more than most of the HM's. she's got some spunk about her, hopefully she channels that.

Also I am wondering is jade still going to be that stupid if she finds out that Ed has nominated her before is she still going to be delusional like she is now?

She'd probably justify it somehow. Maybe say that it is a game after all, everyone has to nominate somebody, he was nominating strategically etc.

But then again he already put her up for eviction that time rather than Tim, so that may play on her mind.

Finally caught up on last night's episode & the thread.

Thoughts:
- Sonia looked great, her dress was gorgeous
- Loved Sunbeam and Windbeam's day spa. Great lines from Tim & glad he has his partner in crime back
- Tim's dad wearing the skeleton onsie was very cute
- Ben and Tahan were great in the diary room impersonating the other housemates
- Surprised that Katie and Lucy gave the superpower to Jade rather that Mikkayla seeing as she had a lower percentage of votes

- Surprised that Katie and Lucy gave the superpower to Jade rather that Mikkayla seeing as she had a lower percentage of votes

I figured they wanted her to be able to use it to keep Ed in. They thought that relationship was so cute, for some unfathomable reason.

I thought he was trying to rev Mikkayla up, so she shoots herself in the foot and somehow, through some mixed-metaphor ricochet takes out Tahan at the same time. Tim's target is as often the person he is talking to as the one he is talking about. Drew does this too.

Drew learned it off Tim.

Appearance on Mornings:

[video=youtube;AcRvK1g89-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcRvK1g89-g[/video]

Back