Skip to main content

Episode Day 65 (11/11/14) Eviction

Dude, seriously, Skye's makeup game needs some help. Someone link her some YouTube tutorials or something.
She's got a very small window - this'll be her in a few years:
UncannyValleyMakeup.jpeg

I grew up surrounded by evangelical Christian types, and she strongly reminds me of them. The plasticky type, with not much depth to their personality, kinda sheltered, outgoing but in a slightly off way that you just can't place your finger on. It's a recurring personality type, at least amongst the people I knew.

It's jarring. At first they just come across really nice, and you sorta feel bad for talking shit about them because they're just so damn nice. But that's literally all there is to them; just niceness.

Zzzzzz.

Though....it would have been really interesting to see her in the house from the beginning, just because she has that weird personality. Like I see her clashing a lot with the original females...

Yeah, no Tom I'm pretty sure. It also revealed that they weren't going to save anybody.

I feel like this is a WASTE of an eviction.

I mean it's Tom - WHO the FUCK CARES

HaqAgcp.gif

Just think, if they hadn't held doubles every damn week for the first few weeks of the series, and didn't add such DUD newbies, we could have been watching a truly EXCITING eviction tonight.

Katie, Lisa and Jason, Aisha and Cat were all evicted as a result of doubles.

Imagine if they had been given longer. Imagine us FEELING SOMETHING at having one of them evicted tonight instead of having them leave weeks ago.

Back