Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (Thurs 26 Sep 2013) Daily Show & Showdown

I hope this wax job doesn't send too many votes Ed's way...

Ed is a dick. Telling Tim that people haven't called him on things and Justynn will is dumb. He might as well just say 'I haven't had the guys to call you on stuff Tim' .......

Oh and Tim just said exactly what I thought - Ed just proved how gutless he is .....again

If the preview is to be believed then these intruders did exactly what I imagined, played right into Tim's hand giving him more positive airtime. I didn't think for a moment it would be possible to go in there to bring him down. He can only self destruct at this point, same as Ben.

Justynn has gained the most screentime.

13739874867.gif

I think BB wants Ed saved for the new female intruders and is pushing to have Mikkayla evicted as a new pocket rocket is going to enter. Based on poster comments it seems to be working.

The way Justynn's going, he won't have any fans: both in and out of the house!

I know, way to piss 1/2 the viewers off by saying all blondes are bimbo's... :) Maybe he should target the HM's without including the ppl who are voting :cool:

be weary of those posting spoilers after reading the live thread

People do that all over here. The fact that producers even allow spoilers to leak out is ridiculous. It would be better shown live and then we wouldn't have any of that silliness.

People do that all over here. The fact that producers even allow spoilers to leak out is ridiculous. It would be better shown live and then we wouldn't have any of that silliness.

I miss FNL - it was fun watching it live. Even the ninja's setting up and all the silly hype from Bree and Fitzy was good old fashioned fun. We also got to see the HMs interact naturally.

I know, way to piss 1/2 the viewers off by saying all blondes are bimbo's... :) Maybe he should target the HM's without including the ppl who are voting :cool:

Tim has said similar things I've no doubt, new HMs don't really have much of a chance so they may as well make an impact in the house which is what he has done.

So do Justynn and Nathan get to win? And if they do they choose both safe HMs? I didn't hear BB explain...

I miss FNL - it was fun watching it live. Even the ninja's setting up and all the silly hype from Bree and Fitzy was good old fashioned fun. We also got to see the HMs interact naturally.

And you saw the last evicted HM commenting on it as well.

Back