Skip to main content

Episode Day 57 (3/11/14) Eviction

LOL

8e3253a58a3c8b821051c410d3fa6b60.png
Ha! Tragic.

Tardy to the party but this is so hard to watch. I know he done goofed but he's sorry and he has to apologise to the entire nation, the poor guy.

The worst thing about tonight's episode is the applause for Ryan.

Seriously? The guy is an arrogant arsehole who is fake as shit.

We have seen him in the house admit he was playing the gamewhen pissed off and saying he isn't going to be nice anymore. Then he goes and is a fuck nut to Skye for no reason. Having a go, trying to make her look and feel bad. Then he realizes it was a bad move and goes back into fake, 'oh everything is wonderful' Ryan.

All last week he was so proud and happy about his choice. It was all, him doing it. He was so happy and waiting for them to be having dramas, laughing at how shit it'll be.

Then tonight it's all, 'it wasn't me, it was BB.' Saying he feels bad about it. Then a few minutes later in the episode he's with the 'boys' and back to laughing at them being upset and angry at being in there.

Which is his constant conduct. He says one thing at one time to one group of people, then the opposite r to others.

How are people so stupid to not see him as the fakest, most obviously fake and playing the game person in BB this year. Is it purely because it went from, 'playing the game' where it was 'secret' to then people being obvious. Now that people are so open about it, when someone isn't open people are paying so little attention they don't notice.

He just has such horrible personality traits, I can not understand how people are revolted by him.

Lawson going, eh. Don't care.

One thing though, I wish they had the shows structured so voting closed after we've caught up. I reckon we'd get quite different results. Maybe it's good that it's not last minute things encouraging people to vote. However with such long breaks between episodes it's kind of strange.

Back