Skip to main content

Day 54 (31/10/2014) Made Up Halloween Show

- David is ostracised from most of the group after he remarked that he preferred Leo's breasts over Lawson's breasts.
- Leo is desperate for protein, so Travis makes a tempting offer.
- Priya decides to test if Cat has nine lives.
- Penny and Skye accidently lock themselves in the toilet. Hilarity ensues.
- Baby Aish cries when the sight of a pickle suddenly reminds her of Travis.
- Lina wonders how to gently break the news to Skye that she is not retired Chinese tennis player Li Na.
- Tom discovers the bowling alley still exists inside the house.
- Kelly pees on Ned's head.
- At the end of a bizarre day, Ryan and Richard decide they should just follow suit with the craziness and proceed to have intercourse with each other in the spa.

Last edited:
I been looking all over YouTube and I cannot find this episode! This is driving me crazy, I want to see it.

It's party night at the Big Brother house, and since it's Halloween, it's Hogwarts Night. Richard protests. The Housemates and neighbors are sorted into houses by Big Brother.

Aisha: Hufflepuff
Cat: Slytherin
David: Gryffindor ("Shame you cut off your beard, mate. You look a lot like Hagrid!" Travis jokes.)
Lawson: Slytherin
Leo: Hufflepuff (Leo protests to this)
Lina: Ravenclaw
Priya: Ravenclaw
Richard: Gryffindor ("Obviously!" Richard snarks.)
Ryan: Gryffindor
Skye: Hufflepuff ("But what does that really mean?" Skye wonders.)
Tom: Gryffindor
Travis: Slytherin

Richard sulks throughout the whole thing. The HMs are given "wands" of their own (actually advanced pieces of technology) and play various party games disguised as classes at Hogwarts. Cat and Lawson cut class to partake in various, er, extracurricular activities. Travis and Aisha quickly join them.

The food is delicious as usual, and there is plenty of time for love in the spa. Skye still wonders why she was put in Hufflepuff.

(After the extended break.....)

Richard talks with Big Brother in the Diary Room.

Richard: I'm pissed, Big Brother.
BB (Leon): Why is that?
Richard: I know why you planned this Hogwarts party. It's because I look like Harry f**king Potter.
BB: (in mock surprise) Why, Richard. Whatever gave you that idea?
Richard: Oh come off it, mate. You know what gave you that idea. I get it all the time. Can't be taken seriously because I look like a famous wizard. I came into the Big Brother house to get away from all that, ya know?
BB: Big Brother thinks, you need to cool off. That's, 5 points from Gryffindor.
(Richard looks at the camera with daggers in his eyes)

Meanwhile, Skye is still wondering why she was put in Hufflepuff. It becomes a topic of discussion.

Skye: So, you've told me that, that Hufflepuff is for uh, hard-working people. And I don't work.
Priya: Based on my understanding, Hufflepuffs are loyal, and you are quite loyal.
Skye: You mean that? Or are you just saying that? Are you just saying that, to--- make me feel better?
Priya: No, it's the truth.
Travis: (quoting the book) "Everyone says Hufflepuff are a load o' duffers"
(Skye starts crying) Skye: I AM NOT A DUFFER! I'M SKYE!
(Priya shakes her head while Skye continues to bawl, running for the dressing room)

Leo soon joins her and they have a very intimate conversation where he reveals he is a Hufflepuff as well. The fact that Robert Pattinson was in the same house makes Skye feel a lot better, as she has a crush on him.

Skye and Leo reenact a love scene from a Twilight movie. In the bedroom, Cat and Lawson are doing the same thing, but with less dialogue.

Reactions: Bae
Back