Skip to main content

Day 54 (31/10/2014) Made Up Halloween Show

Lightning McQueen

Without a Friday night show AGAIN, we must make up our own show AGAIN...

With Friday night falling on Halloween, the Big Brother house has been turned into a spook house...

The new head of house is announced and for their first task, needs to decide which two housemates will join him/her in the torture chamber ;)

Penny without makeup.

SHRIEK.

It's ok, Channel 9 will blur her face due to the family friendly time slot :)

Flashbacks to Trasha's date.
Yikes.

Recaps... Yawn...

After being told to avoid Travis and Aisha's bed, Lawson's protégé (her name escapes me) decides to create a love triangle by rolling around naked in their cum-stained sheets, hoping to be impregnated...

:bag:

25fu54k.gif

Skype's lips used as LIFE RAFT in the TITANIC TASK, in which Housemates are required to save themselves when their ship crashes into Leo's EGO.

Sadly none of the male housemates (sans Leo) survived, as they weren't willing to let any more than their penises into the raft ;)

Lawson shows the Housemates a new magic trick, in which parts of his body disappear inside an enthusiastic sCat.

More recaps :(

Travis on life support upon discovering the Earth is round.

Yes, who would have thought that he'd try to kick the Earth like a soccer ball and injure himself so badly >_<

Aisha goes to the Halloween party dressed as a naughty nurse and takes care of him that night ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1414730352][/DOUBLEPOST]
But Leo's penis wasn't in the raft, it was used as an oar.

I DID say "sans Leo"...

they just put up a short preview video of Mondays show where it looks like they are playing Halloween tricks on the HMs. yeah 3 days late and stuffed into a live show. whatever.. there would be enough footage to put it on tonight, wasnt it back on Fridays? god pulled again huh?

they just put up a short preview video of Mondays show where it looks like they are playing Halloween tricks on the HMs. yeah 3 days late and stuffed into a live show. whatever.. there would be enough footage to put it on tonight, wasnt it back on Fridays? god pulled again huh?

I can't wait to see Skye in the spider room :D

Back