Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (Tues 17/09/13): Late Night Feast

Can't wait. Dis gon b gud.

We know there was at least one love declaration from Drully but sadly I don't think there was any mouthwash exchange this time. Disappointing... :p Maybe they sneaked some kisses in between everything else.

Hopefully we see more fight footage.

tully cries, drew apologises
tahan and mik yell at each other

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

So excited to watch this weeks LNF and then after come back and read what everyone thoughts are on the Dully and Ed fight and the Tahan and Mikkayla. I hope they show us as much as they possibly can. I really don't want it to be edited to much.

Home alone
half a bottle of wine left
home page is back to normal
LNF time!
*squeeeee*
nigel-thornberry-aladdin.gif

there must be a lot of action on lnf usually nothing mentioned on daily show.

Well, this was uneventful. Damn hackers.

Obligatory Tully is a vacuous, volatile, manipulative, incorrigible brat that needs to go... but not before the stale sisters. ;)

First to say wow what a let down of a LNF that was! Everything had already been shown in the daily show. Poo.

OK, so I still can't stand Ed. Other than that, nothing much came out of the show that I hadn't already seen elsewhere. Although the girls screaming at each other was a bit more dramatic than I realised.

What I got out of the show was that Tully is worse than I thought and Drew is worse than Tully.

Mikkayla handled the fight a lot better than I had first thought given her history with eating disorders which I don't think i had heard before.

Had to go to FB to see what people were saying and realised how little is discussed there. No wonder people are voting without any real opinions.

Back