Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (Tues 17/09/13): Late Night Feast

What I got out of the show was that Tully is worse than I thought and Drew is worse than Tully.

Mikkayla handled the fight a lot better than I had first thought given her history with eating disorders which I don't think i had heard before.

Had to go to FB to see what people were saying and realised how little is discussed there. No wonder people are voting without any real opinions.

While this site was down i did go to FB, read 5 or 6 posts and gave up. I guess people don't appreciate what they have got till its gone.

And I know that alcohol is supposed to get things flowing and loosen inhibitions etc.. I just wish some of them wouldn't get so slurry, it's hard enough deciphering Ed at the best of times. I'd rather listen to their opinions and adult conversations etc while they're still somewhat lucid. There isn't enough of that, it's all about the messy and tonight it wasn't even fun-messy.

Also - wtf was Ed's answer to what he wanted to be famous for. It turned from being a hero to only doing it so people wouldn't be able to say no when he used them and asked for stuff lol. I thought.. yeah, that's bout right...

And I know that alcohol is supposed to get things flowing and loosen inhibitions etc.. I just wish some of them wouldn't get so slurry, it's hard enough deciphering Ed at the best of times. I'd rather listen to their opinions and adult conversations etc while they're still somewhat lucid. There isn't enough of that, it's all about the messy and tonight it wasn't even fun-messy.

Also - wtf was Ed's answer to what he wanted to be famous for. It turned from being a hero to only doing it so people wouldn't be able to say no when he used them and asked for stuff lol. I thought.. yeah, that's bout right...

Yep. Ed is a dead set jerk that already thinks he is a hero.

Huge let down. Words can't describe how let down i am. Plus the forums getting hacked again sucked. At least Behind Big Brother is back!

I realised how bored I was watching the shows tonight when I didn't have this site to read. I, interested to know if others felt the same. I don't want to say this, but this years bb doesn't compare to other years

if jade wants to be an actress she'll have to have that mole removed. i don't mind it but i think it's too distracting for hollywood.

I realised how bored I was watching the shows tonight when I didn't have this site to read. I, interested to know if others felt the same. I don't want to say this, but this years bb doesn't compare to other years

I don't know - I've found this year so much better than last year! It's one of my favourites. Part of it I think is because this is the first year I've really participated on this forum too (even though I joined last year) so it all adds to it, sharing opinions etc.

For me the channel 10 days are always going to be the best and would be hard to top. This year i am enjoying more than last year. I actually like most of this years HMs whereas last year i could not stand any of the HMs. Estelle ended up being my favourite because she was the underdog.

if jade wants to be an actress she'll have to have that mole removed. i don't mind it but i think it's too distracting for hollywood.

Are you joking? Angelina Jolie, Eva Mendes, Natalie Portman.. and throwback to Marilyn Monroe. All those women have moles.

I don't know - I've found this year so much better than last year! It's one of my favourites. Part of it I think is because this is the first year I've really participated on this forum too (even though I joined last year) so it all adds to it, sharing opinions etc.

I found lasts year to be slightly better, except for the winner. But that's mainly because the show was not centred on specific people. I want to see regular chats where we actually get to know the hm's a little better. Plus the scarce info they give us is becoming tiresome. I feel like I'm re watching whatntheynsay already during the live feeds. I guess I want more footage.

wut
2344645221_acc68d3945_o.jpg

I found lasts year to be slightly better, except for the winner. But that's mainly because the show was not centred on specific people. I want to see regular chats where we actually get to know the hm's a little better. Plus the scarce info they give us is becoming tiresome. I feel like I'm re watching whatntheynsay already during the live feeds. I guess I want more footage.

The production could be better I agree. We need more between Friday and Monday for sure because they cut out too many important things. I didn't really like any of the final 5 last year so towards the end was a let-down. The people in there I like better this year. I still remember the days where I'd sit up for hours watching live stream though and I think that we could be shown more unedited footage, even if they have to run it a day later and later at night to ensure that the censors are satisfied.

Nothing much new, just a bit more bitching from Tim on Tahan, funny how Tim is trying to pretend he is so sweet.

Yay, finally! The hackers interrupted us. :(

Was an odd LNF tonight... it seems they "tried" to give us more table discussion content like we asked and ditched the "crude" stuff we complained about, which was nice. But overall it was a pretty shit episode - too much of the same stuff we're constantly seeing, and was basically an exact repeat of the same footage they showed in yesterday's eviction show. Why bother showing virtually the exact same stuff twice? Especially when that time during the eviction show could have been used more effectively. So disappointing, yet again.

You're a shit head, Alex Mav. :p

Funnily enough, I just saw someone created a FB page about this. They posted bunch of her photos in it without the mole.
I don't have an issue with it.

Back