Skip to main content

Episode Day 47 (24/10/14) Daily show...or is it?

David calls the housemates out into the yard as a bit of tumbleweed is rolling around the backyard. They are confused as to how it got inside. Is it an intruder?

Leo hops into Ryan's bed. Apparently Skye has gas from eating too much chocolate.

OOOOooooooo, their heads have disappeared under the blankets. I hear kissing sounds. Leo and Ryan are getting it on. My prayers have been answered.

Cat has an idea; a magic show of her own. The housemates join her in the kitchen for the show where Cat is standing in front of the counter, arms crossed

Cat: Okay guys, umm, so look at the counter and tell me if there's anything different
Travis: huh?
Skye: UMMMM, there's noooooo.. Jason?
Priya: NIFEOUVNORINVOWIUFHOIEWFH (speaking in tongues)
Aisha: errr... Travvie?
Leo: This reminds me of the time when I was sailing flying dolphins on the clouds toward Tibet an-
Priya: IJFNOIUENOQEUFOQIEFNPQEIFHOUQEBOUGOQ (speaking in tongues)
David: @Consuela is gay
Lawson: Just tell us
Mario: yeah!

Cat looks down and bites her bottom lip. Her face is hard and mysterious like the Nazca plain, the lines cut paths so deep for someone so relatively young, her false eyelashes caressing her cheeks like nuclear fallout.

The Housemates watch on, AGOG as Cat slowly begins to lift up her skirt. Her ossified hands grasp at her Supre dress like a crow on a hanging corpse.

First past the knees.

Then her upper thigh.

Lawson feels his pants getting tight in the front.

Priya has just whispered a unicorn into existence.

Cat's weak and pathetic physical appearance betrays the Housemate's eyes as she manages to pull herself up onto the counter; legs spread. Her oyster is glistening with full pearl, her The Housemate's curiosity overrides and sensation of disgust they're feeling.

Cat: Guys, count how many stools there are.

one...two...three...four...f-...wait....

Then and there. The fifth stools launches out of Cat's snatch with the force of one thousand cheating boyfriends, smashing into the window and hitting Kelly.

Priya: ....five.

Cat: Magic.

Audience: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cat's weak and pathetic physical appearance betrays the Housemate's eyes as she manages to pull herself up onto the counter; legs spread. Her oyster is glistening with full pearl, her The Housemate's curiosity overrides and sensation of disgust they're feeling.

Then and there. The fifth stools launches out of Cat's snatch with the force of one thousand cheating boyfriends, smashing into the window and hitting Kelly.

Audience: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm literally DYING from laughter. I can't even look at the quote while I type this without bursting into laughter.

There was way too few commercials in this episode tonight Bae, and a surprising amount of *actual* non contrived housemate interaction (are you sure that was a real episode?) ;)

This is what I dreamed happened:

Lawson and Cat have a long chat in the treehouse ending with a big pash

Skye has a breakdown because all the housemates are saying mean things to her, runs to the room in tears and Priya comes over to console her.

*commercial*

Skye has a chat to BB about her tanty.

Priya has a chat to BB about Skye's tanty.

Ned & Kelly are brought back into the house. The housemates run around the pool and Travis lands up throwing Marina in. Aisha gets annoyed and has a discussion with Leo about it. Leo shakes his head and mumbles something and falls asleep.

*commercial*

David and Ryan have a chat about the other housemates, Ryan is annoyed that Travis is spending so much time with the girls and says that his mates on the outside are nothing like that.

Housemates are tanning, Skye is looking better and getting darker than ever. Marina says something that is not very memorable.

*commercial*

They have a fight about what they're going to eat for dinner. Eventually they settle for chicken, lettuce and zuchhini. Skye and Aisha have a lettuce fight.

*commercial*

The housemates ask each other a question about what they aspired to be when they become grown ups at the dinner table. Marina has a teary story about when she was 8 years old and had to leave her motherland. Lawson and Cat walk off together and hug each other under the stars.

*credits*

*teaser about 4 new housemates and the new era of BB

There you go, Friday's show. What did I miss that you guys may have seen ;)

Cat has an idea; a magic show of her own. The housemates join her in the kitchen for the show where Cat is standing in front of the counter, arms crossed

Cat: Okay guys, umm, so look at the counter and tell me if there's anything different
Skye: UMMMM, there's noooooo.. Jason?
Priya: NIFEOUVNORINVOWIUFHOIEWFH (speaking in tongues)
Aisha: errr... Travvie?
Leo: This reminds me of the time when I was sailing flying dolphins on the clouds toward Tibet an-
Priya: IJFNOIUENOQEUFOQIEFNPQEIFHOUQEBOUGOQ (speaking in tongues)
David: @Consuela is gay
Lawson: Just tell us
Mario: yeah!

Cat looks down and bites her bottom lip. Her face is hard and mysterious like the Nazca plain, the lines cut paths so deep for someone so relatively young, her false eyelashes caressing her cheeks like nuclear fallout.

The Housemates watch on, AGOG as Cat slowly begins to lift up her skirt. Her ossified hands grasp at her Supre dress like a crow on a hanging corpse.

First past the knees.

Then her upper thigh.

Lawson feels his pants getting tight in the front.

Priya has just whispered a unicorn into existence.

Who's Mario?

Lol.... Kidding. That was strangely entertaining!!! Bravo... Bravo!!

<trim>

Very funny! *humps madonna's legs*

:D

Looking for a new series to watch here...

Have already seen:

Breaking Bad
GoT
The Tudors
Rome
True Detective
Sons of Anarchy
The Walking Dead (up to date)

Any suggestions?
Homeland, Breaking Bad, House of Lies, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Mad Men, Nurse Jackie, The Newsroom, Shameless (U.S. version, not U.K.), Gotham.

That's IT!! I'm taking 12 months off life to watch all of these showwwws! Orange is the new Black ... Top of the list.

Im playing minecraft with the kids tonight. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more exciting than Big Brother 2014 :p

Travis and Aisha's nomination fallout dialogue

Travis: Oim livid with that one Aish.
Aisha: Ebsolute kents! You shouldnt hef to deel wef dat! We secreficed 50 gees fer those gronks!
Travis: Bloody oath Aish this is why oi love ya. Oi tonight let's go and root in Daves bed.
Aisha: Great idea Trevy! I'll ask Beg Brother fer the dommies now!
Travis: You beauty mate. Rippa chick thats for sure.

Back