Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (10th Sep 13) Nominations

Surely now that the 'popular' group are a minority, Ed and Matt should be up?!

I feel like the girls will all really go for each other tonight which will make sure they are all are up since it will take less points to be in the red zone.

I hope Tim, Drew and Ben can come through though and get one of the 'popular' guys up. Or both would be even better!

Guys, let's just take the show as it comes tonight. Whoever is nominated, let's not complain if the person who we assume will get the highest votes won't do their "fake eviction" job well. I'm sure they will all do well. Calm down and enjoy ;)

Hai everyone! I just made it in time. :D

tumblr_inline_mop75qzwBF1qc9lhz.gif

LOL - I love the way they say "Only 10 remain" - um - 10 is still heaps! Can't believe their are still 10 people left! This week really should be a double eviction ;)

Yes Mikki.. :) Sometimes I am enjoying the show so much that I forget to post... Bwah ha ha hah

How did Jade go from hated to loved? She has not changed.
Not sure I ever hated her. Didn't like how she ignored Drew and chased Ed - but she has proven to be a much nicer and more genuine person than either of them.

the 'audience' is so awkward... it's like a horror movie and they're all possessed so we only get to see the back of their head

Back