Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (10th Sep 13) Nominations

So the chamber is back, apparently... :(

Last week's diary room nominations felt more like BB, in my opinion!

well we do know that Jade & Ed are getting over Tully (them saying "Heidi shouldn't have left, should've been Tully)
& Matt will because he is sick of her negativity...
Hopefully she will get the nominations (whether for strategy or personality reasons) & that people don't direct noms/hate towards Drew for his always hanging 'round her...

the 2-man boys club will nom Tim... & if Tim is smart he will nom Ben as it's clear from all the cheering that Ben is pop-u-lar!

I think Tully, Jade Tahan and Mikkayla will be nommed....Tully for the eviction please :D

I'll guess Tahan, Mikkayla, Sisters, Tim, Jade, one of Matt/Ed.

I think Drew will somehow be able to save Tully, or the HMs just wont nominate her because they think Drew will save her anyway.

Does anyone else think it wrong that we hear the final noms on Thursday night then don't see anything again until eviction night?!

I really want Ed and Matt up this week. One of them getting evicted might FINALLY wake up the house to reality. Just because you're "popular" in the house doesn't mean the public agrees. Tim seems to be the only one who can wrap his head around this absurd theory.

Does anyone else think it wrong that we hear the final noms on Thursday night then don't see anything again until eviction night?!

Well, we do see about 15 mins on Friday, but yes, I get your point and totally agree. I want to go back to noms being final tonight and watch the rest of the week knowing who is up.

Well, we do see about 15 mins on Friday, but yes, I get your point and totally agree. I want to go back to noms being final tonight and watch the rest of the week knowing who is up.
I totally forgot about that!!
I missed last Friday, so watched it in the net, and it was only what was shown at the end of Thursday - maybe the link was wrong last week?!

I totally forgot about that!!
I missed last Friday, so watched it in the net, and it was only what was shown at the end of Thursday - maybe the link was wrong last week?!

Maybe? But if you missed it, you didn't miss much. I just remember when it finished thinking "that's it?!!!"

It it is still 6 up, I think Tim, Ed, Matt, Jade, Sisters and Tahan. With Ed to go and Tim to be the fake. I wait with interest to see how it pans out.

I really want Ed and Matt up this week. One of them getting evicted might FINALLY wake up the house to reality. Just because you're "popular" in the house doesn't mean the public agrees. Tim seems to be the only one who can wrap his head around this absurd theory.
I just can't believe how arrogant the 'popular' group are. They never believed any of them would be evicted and they are totally oblivious to the fact that they are perceived totally differently on the outside! Has anyone heard how Heidi is going today - does she finally realise they don't have many fans?!

Even though I does frustrate me, leave em to it! They sense of security is only ensuring their fate of eviction. To me, a sense of self entitlement is not an attractive trait and Australia sees that so its their funeral.

Back