Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (10 Sep 13) LATE NIGHT FEAST

Was I the only one surprised by Drew's nomination points for Jade? From what we get shown, she's just always there for him, she doesn't harass him about Tully, or try to heckle him about anything. She just makes herself available for him when he needs to talk. Then BAM, he nominates her out of nowhere.

He gave Jade points to protect Tully in the voting, he figured Jade was someone Tully could possibly beat in the voting.

Was I the only one surprised by Drew's nomination points for Jade? From what we get shown, she's just always there for him, she doesn't harass him about Tully, or try to heckle him about anything. She just makes herself available for him when he needs to talk. Then BAM, he nominates her out of nowhere.

What about prince gutless vanilla Ed not being a man and putting Tim up instead of Jade.

I've been saying from the start that Tully has mental health issues, in fact I described in another thread how she and I are very similar. But having those issues is not a get out of jail free card for bad behaviour. In fact it means you need to take more ownership and not have excuses made for you, so you can go about getting help from those issues. Sitting here saying that "she can't help it just absolves her from all responsibility. She has a responsibility to recognise she has issues and ask for help.

Tully is me 100% when I first met my bf 11 years ago, took me 2 years and some psyche sessions but I am now calm and rational and admit I at first hated Tully - but then realised it was because she was ME, and I finally saw what my bf went through. The fact he stayed with me is amazing. He said because I was 'young and pretty' (his words) I felt I could throw tantrums, make unrealistic demands, act like a complete brat and an unbearable twat. I did have abandonement issues as well though (now dealt with). Tully could either seek some help (she NEEDS a psyche) or just continue on like she is and be a miserable drunken batty mess like I was. I'm not that cute now as I'm late 30s and I think my bf is glad haha.

Last edited:
ugh look at the armchair psychiatrists diagnosing Tully with mental health issues over some drama we're shown amongst her being perfectly fine the vast majority of the time in an awkward situation in the completely unnatural environment of the Big Brother house, so many judgemental twits with worse issues than her.

ugh look at the armchair psychiatrists diagnosing Tully with mental health issues over some drama we're shown amongst her being perfectly fine the vast majority of the time in an awkward situation in the completely unnatural environment of the Big Brother house, so many judgemental twits with worse issues than her.

And you would know better than us because you've seen so much more of her in there than we have. People who IDENTIFY with her are commenting, and I think that holds more weight than some fan who is seeing her with the blinkers on. I mean the fact she has ANY fans at all startles me.

And you would know better than us because you've seen so much more of her in there than we have. People who IDENTIFY with her are commenting, and I think that holds more weight than some fan who is seeing her with the blinkers on. I mean the fact she has ANY fans at all startles me.

I know as much as anyone else who has been following the show, nowhere near enough to jump to a conclusion about mental health issues. It would be plain stupid to do that over clips we're shown on Big Brother and as if it would be at all normal for her to be perfectly happy and flawless dealing with her feelings in that situation 100% of the time.

I know as much as anyone else who has been following the show, nowhere near enough to jump to a conclusion about mental health issues. It would be plain stupid to do that over clips we're shown on Big Brother and as if it would be at all normal for her to be perfectly happy and flawless dealing with her feelings in that situation 100% of the time.

She isn't flawlessly dealing with her feelings in that situation ANY OF THE TIME.

I think Tully and Drew want to be together, and that's fine.... They are obviously close and care about each other. The worst part is that they continue to deny things. Clearly something has happened (of course they're aware of it!), but they keep lying to the other housemates.

It frustrates me

She isn't flawlessly dealing with her feelings in that situation ANY OF THE TIME.

Yes she is, just by hanging around and chatting or relaxing doing whatever she feels like doing. Which is pretty much most of the time.

I think Tully and Drew want to be together, and that's fine.... They are obviously close and care about each other. The worst part is that they continue to deny things. Clearly something has happened (of course they're aware of it!), but they keep lying to the other housemates.

It frustrates me

Yeah I'm not arguing with that, she obviously feels awkward letting the whole thing play out in front of TV cameras. Strong feelings vs obligations and feelings for someone else who you can't talk to, must be tough. I hope she realises what's done is done and just goes with it.

Yes she is, just by hanging around and chatting or relaxing doing whatever she feels like doing. Which is pretty much most of the time.

Are watching the same television show? How many times do you predict Tully has cried while on the show? Have you HEARD the other housemates talking about the rollercoaster, the attention seeking. the way she storms off from Drew if he dares not make every waking second of his time in there ABOUT her?

The worst thing about Tully is that everyone is continuing to enable her. Everyone in there is too scared to call her on her bullshit. If something doesn't go her way she throws a tantrum until people start kissing her ass. This is not how a grown woman should act, it's what you'd expect from a 5 year old.

Enough is enough, Tully. Grow the fuck up.

Are watching the same television show?

Yep, the one that shows clips of drama amongst days and nights of stuff that isn't so dramatic. Pretty weird if there was none of that in their situation, the vast majority of it is just frustration coming out in petty meaningless things which happens when people don't get a rest from each other. They do need to make a real effort to hang out with others and they are probably starting to realise that but it's nowhere near the issue it's blown up to be. And really the only jealousy problem she has is with Jade.

Yep, the one that shows clips of drama amongst days and nights of stuff that isn't so dramatic. Pretty weird if there was none of that in their situation, the vast majority of it is just frustration coming out in petty meaningless things which happens when people don't get a rest from each other. They do need to make a real effort to hang out with others and they are probably starting to realise that but it's nowhere near the issue it's blown up to be. And really the only jealousy problem she has is with Jade.

If Tully and Drew make more of an effort with other I'd probably like them more. At the moment they're just being weird. Sometimes they don't even really involve in group conversations, rather just sit off to the side or across the backyard doing something else. Not all the time, I'm sure. But anyway..

She definitely has issues with Jade. Not sure where they bloody came from. And it doesn't help that she pretends to like her.

Tully is me 100% when I first met my bf 11 years ago, took me 2 years and some psyche sessions but I am now calm and rational and admit I at first hated Tully - but then realised it was because she was ME, and I finally saw what my bf went through. The fact he stayed with me is amazing. He said because I was 'young and pretty' (his words) I felt I could throw tantrums, make unrealistic demands, act like a complete brat and an unbearable twat. I did have abandonement issues as well though (now dealt with). Tully could either seek some help (she NEEDS a psyche) or just continue on like she is and be a miserable drunken batty mess like I was. I'm not that cute now as I'm late 30s and I think my bf is glad haha.

but you're a guy?

just wondering why you're a fan of tully, what do you like about her?

Back