Skip to main content

Episode Day 44 (10 Sep 13) LATE NIGHT FEAST

All very easy to say with rational, self awareness and upon review of their behavior. When in the house, it might not be so easy to do so. Especially if you don't want to create boundaries and neither Tully nor Drew seem especially willing (or able) to stop what they are doing.

I've been saying from the start that Tully has mental health issues, in fact I described in another thread how she and I are very similar. But having those issues is not a get out of jail free card for bad behaviour. In fact it means you need to take more ownership and not have excuses made for you, so you can go about getting help from those issues. Sitting here saying that "she can't help it just absolves her from all responsibility. She has a responsibility to recognise she has issues and ask for help.

tumblr_msuv9uv4jK1qfx1x9o1_500.png

she can't help being a slut on these late show feasts...

All very easy to say with rational, self awareness and upon review of their behavior. When in the house, it might not be so easy to do so. Especially if you don't want to create boundaries and neither Tully nor Drew seem especially willing (or able) to stop what they are doing.
boundaries are near impossible in a 24/7 situation like bb. if I was ed and jade was coming onto me and I had a partne, it would be very difficult near on impossible to constantly knock her back.

They wouldnt have done anything in that room with the lights on and other people around.

Is the show over?
lol really? The way they are carrying on I can almost garuntee they have done a lot more and don't worry about 14 other ppl watching them, how about Australia lol

boundaries are near impossible in a 24/7 situation like bb. if I was ed and jade was coming onto me and I had a partne, it would be very difficult near on impossible to constantly knock her back.

Bullshit. Boundaries are the easiest thing in the world if you have a brain and a heart. Building close bonds is one thing. Crossing boundaries inexcusable.

lol really? The way they are carrying on I can almost garuntee they have done a lot more and don't worry about 14 other ppl watching them, how about Australia lol

Big brother would have shown it, they need controversy for ratings they dont give a crap about loved ones. but nothing happened so nothing to show.

I am fully content with Lucy's tits. I would motorboat those warlocks all night, all though her swallowing Tim's tongue has totally put me off. I hope Mikkayla shows us her tits, then i'll claim this season the best.

I've been saying from the start that Tully has mental health issues, in fact I described in another thread how she and I are very similar. But having those issues is not a get out of jail free card for bad behaviour. In fact it means you need to take more ownership and not have excuses made for you, so you can go about getting help from those issues. Sitting here saying that "she can't help it just absolves her from all responsibility. She has a responsibility to recognise she has issues and ask for help.

Well you're basing your opinion on a subjective opinion and experiences projected onto Tully. That doesn't explain Drew's motivations and why Drew is willingly participating in this relationship. I'm not saying they are absolved of all responsibility but if I may project my own personal experience, it's very hard to see rationally when you're that deep into a relationship.

If Ed gave a clear no instead of leading her on, boundaries would have been made. Matt was able to make boundaries with Jade, it's not that hard.

Seriously, these are adults. They're capable of making boundaries and sticking to them regardless of the scenario.

Bullshit. Boundaries are the easiest thing in the world if you have a brain and a heart. Building close bonds is one thing. Crossing boundaries inexcusable.
but drunk and no escape? I really wish Tully went in single so you would all shut the fuck up. Tahlia broke up with her weeks ago when NOTHING was happening. So it was on the cards

Back